I saw part of the first episode. I liked what I saw. I am going to have to get back to this. Loving these guys!
they have like 3 eps out already but the 2nd and 3rd are not subbed yet :(
Watched ep 2 and 3 wihtout subs and I was still laughing like crazy, I really like this show I'll re-watch it when subs comes out ^^

Did anyone find the rest of the first episode subbed? I could only find the first half of it. It's really funny. :)

*edit*Nevermind, I just found the rest of it on AKPF's site.
has anyone managed to find the subbed eps. for this show?!...i mean the 2nd, 3rd and 4th eps.?! ^_^...i have been looking around but haven't found any...help please :)
KamZ wrote: i'm not sure if i am allowed to post the links here..so let me pm it to you ^^

pm me too kamzie! komawo! :)
miks wrote: pm me too kamzie! komawo! :)

i have only watched the 1st ep. because that's the only subbed ep. i could find...they've had four eps. already but the rest of them are not subbed?! do you want the 1st. ep.? i'll pm you
the 2nd episode is subbed...finally!!!!!!! ^_^
KamZ wrote: the 2nd episode is subbed...finally!!!!!!! ^_^

Really? Where?
ep. 3...SUBBED!!! yayyyyy and miahne Sleep-ee..i hadn't seen your post lol...i can pm you the link...you want it or already found it? ! lol
so i just watched ep. 3...and i heart these boys...they are absolutely adorkable<3...each one of them...i have never heard any of their songs and i probably never will lol...but i love this show...they are hilarious and cute at the same time.. i still don't know all of their names...except for Eric, Andy & Min Woo...but as you can see i'm half way there already...i'm pretty sure i'll get there soon -_-
ep 4 and 5 subbed!! :D
Ep 6 is also out now and I think it was the last episode :( Ep 4 was so-so but 5 and 6 are really nice even made me tear a bit but yet it was still really funny I'll definitely keep my eyes on them and I hope they'll join RM together one day ^^