KamZ wrote: Ep. 20 subbed...yippeeeeeeeeeee yay

Really? OMO. *goes and watches it*

darkangel662008 wrote: I already watched it last sunday:-)

Wait whuut? O.O I'm slow as always *sigh* *goes and watches it*
darkangel662008 wrote: I already watched it last sunday:-)

wow..really?!...did you watch it raw? i remember checking for subs on Monday and i couldn't find it...

Sayers wrote: Wait whuut? O.O I'm slow as always *sigh* *goes and watches it*

don't worry...i'm right there with you...and i can't even watch it now since i'm at office lol...so you'll still be ahead of me :D
KamZ wrote: don't worry...i'm right there with you...and i can't even watch it now since i'm at office lol...so you'll still be ahead of me :D

Well, not really, maybe.. First, I have to find it. lol *embarrassed* Can you send me the link to where you watch it pretty please? ;)
Sayers wrote: Well, not really, maybe.. First, I have to find it. lol *embarrassed* Can you send me the link to where you watch it pretty please? ;)

hahahah will do...will pm you right away ^^
ok..i'm not so sure about ep. 20...i almost dropped it...i for one cannot see animal cruelty...first they went fishing...then they milked a cow which looked pretty harsh to me...and lastly caught a chicken and in the process plucked about 3-4 feathers...well, i do love Shinhwa but i don't think this ep. was funny or entertaining...maybe i'm being a little too sensitive..but i'm pretty annoyed and sad at the moment *grumpy face*... i hope the next ep. is better with no milking or killing an animal...although imma bit apprehensive right now since i know it's a continuation of this ep....anywhoo whoever watches ep. 21 please let me know if there's going to be some more animal cruelty...i will skip the ep. and continue from the next ep....kumawa ^^
KamZ wrote: ok..i'm not so sure about ep. 20...i almost dropped it...i for one cannot see animal cruelty...first they went fishing...then they milked a cow which looked pretty harsh to me...and lastly caught a chicken and in the process plucked about 3-4 feathers...well, i do love Shinhwa but i don't think this ep. was funny or entertaining...maybe i'm being a little too sensitive..but i'm pretty annoyed and sad at the moment *grumpy face*...

i hope the next ep. is better with no milking or killing an animal...although imma bit apprehensive right now since i know it's a continuation of this ep....anywhoo whoever watches ep. 21 please let me know if there's going to be some more animal cruelty...i will skip the ep. and continue from the next ep....kumawa ^^

Well.. if it makes you feel better it's better for a cow to be milked. lol
Watched ep 21 and tough that I should let you know that it's safe, well except of the first part in which they are cutting a fish and a chicken, not killing it, they did that in the last episode lol. The other parts are "clean"
And from what I can see JunJin shares your feelings. lol
anybody watch ep21? it was daebak! better than 1n2d these days...LOL not a Shinhwa fan but i'm getting attach to some of them after watching ShinBang. they're the true variety-idol~!!!
Just watch ep. 21…indeed a great episode...filled with fun, laughter and friendship...looking forward to the next episode :)
Just watch it yesterday:-) my poor Andy:-(
I don't know what's gotten to me... But I'm super excited to watch ep. 22... I just starting ep. 22 but I'm laughing already... Maybe I just miss them:)
darkangel662008 wrote: I don't know what's gotten to me...
But I'm super excited to watch ep. 22...
I just starting ep. 22 but I'm laughing already...
Maybe I just miss them:)

i'm planning to watch it tonight ^^

EDIT: just watched it...i would stand by Eric start to finish <3..can't wait to watch the next ep.
is ep. 23 subbed yet? i couldn't find it..please share the link if you guys find it..thanks <3
KamZ wrote: is ep. 23 subbed yet? i couldn't find it..please share the link if you guys find it..thanks <3

I've been looking for the whole week but still none:(

Wish it will out soon...
darkangel662008 wrote: I've been looking for the whole week but still none:(

Wish it will out soon...

From what I know the subbers are taking a break. :P
Sayers wrote: From what I know the subbers are taking a break. :P

oh noes!! jeongmal??!!!! :(