Gag Concert is a Korean sketch-comedy TV show shown on the KBS2 network.

Does anyone watch it? There are plenty of corner funny like "Thank you" "Emotional Castle" "Uncomfortable Truth" "Solutions to Iffy Issues" and more. They invite new Idol/Celebrity every episode to do promo ^^

Mblaq

Jay Park

Simon D - skip to 04:40
I've heard of it and watched a few clips with the celebrities I like, like that one with MBLAQ, but I don't really find it funny. And that's weird because I love Junho (the comedian) in other things. I do sometimes like the musical parodies.
I have watched a few episodes (I do plan to watch some more) - I do not understand all the jokes, but that's natural. But overall, I really enjoy the show, I especially love Kim Byung Man and his Master Show corner.
It's a hit and miss with me. I've some some really funny ones, and then there are ones that are just meh. But it would be fun to go to one. :)
Sleepninja wrote: It's a hit and miss with me.

i agree. but i have few favorites. for the current season, i love Three Friends.
I loved it =D

My Top 5 current airing sketches are :
1. Badump Badump
2. Three Friends
3. The Yellow Sea
4. Late Love
5. Drunken
Let say i know all kbs comedians from 17th until 28th class than kpop idol YES i really love Gag Concert Fav Sketches? no i love them all well maybe there's exceptional like ohseong and haneum, men's news etc but it still worth to watch :)
oche wrote: I loved it =D

My Top 5 current airing sketches are :
1. Badump Badump
2. Three Friends
3. The Yellow Sea
4. Late Love
5. Drunken

i also love badump badump. munjae oppa! ;p