I'm on episode 14! Should be done with this series in a couple of days.

I thought she would have figured out who the cactus guy is by now. Instead, he lurked around instead of meeting her. I thought it was funny how jealous Hyun Wook was.
Sleepninja wrote: I'm on episode 14! Should be done with this series in a couple of days.

I thought she would have figured out who the cactus guy is by now. Instead, he lurked around instead of meeting her. I thought it was funny how jealous Hyun Wook was.

I thought that guy was sweet. and those cactus pictures were cool! I liked that he *was the owner of the restaurant, had a huge crush on her but didn't really stick his nose into her business. She had to succeed or fail on her own. He just simply liked her for herself and he wasn't a pushy meddling second lead.* I don't know...Did you like him...2nd lead wise?
Jeaniessi wrote: I thought that guy was sweet. and those cactus pictures were cool! I liked that he *was the owner of the restaurant, had a huge crush on her but didn't really stick his nose into her business. She had to succeed or fail on her own. He just simply liked her for herself and he wasn't a pushy meddling second lead.* I don't know...Did you like him...2nd lead wise?

Yes, I do like him a lot. I like the chef paired with her more, but he is pretty good with her too. I think he would be a good match for **the female head chef** though, they have really good chemistry. I liked that he let her make it to her position on her own. I think he understood that she wanted to prove herself.
Sleepninja wrote: ‎*sigh* This drama is full of great scenes with great dialogue. I'm in love with the writers. That scene with her saying she was a fish on his cutting board. I loved the dialogue in that scene so much!

Ahhh...So happy you're liking it...
cause I really enjoy this drama:-)
Seol Joon Suk is really getting on my nerves. I hope his scheming blows up in his face. The CEO should have never hired him back. =____=
I hate Joon Suk so much-_- The CEO's too much of a nice guy to his sunbae, lol but I wish he never came back too. lol, I rewatched Pasta a few weeks ago, haha, I really loved it(:
Episode 19 **Wahh! Are they going to win the competition? That was a very unique idea that she had. Hope that one guy's arms are ok, that must have been painful. If they do win will she go to Italy with the others? Or will she stay with Chef in Korea? I have a feeling...

*edit* Finished it. I was feeling right. Loved the drama. I gave it a 9. :)