Doctors was just not it. I don't understand why people give the drama such high ratings because after the first two episodes I found the plot to be boring. And the relationship between PSH and the older man creeped me tf out.

Most romance plots are corny and the actors have no chemistry

I have watched hundreds of asian dramas, but I hate most of the female leads. 

They go either clumsy, stupid and helpless -category or raving empowered aggressive -category and I find both of those utterly annoying.  I actually might hate aggressive female leads more than the helpless ones, because they often seem super selfish and not emphatic at all. I miss normal female characters in dramas,  with normal interactions with other characters. 

I also have similar problems with male characters, but the trouble finding drama with a decent female lead has recently made me go into a drama slump. Can't really find anything to watch 'cause I get too annoyed. 

Helena:

I have watched hundreds of asian dramas, but I hate most of the female leads. 

They go either clumsy, stupid and helpless -category or raving empowered aggressive -category and I find both of those utterly annoying.  I actually might hate aggressive female leads more than the helpless ones, because they often seem super selfish and not emphatic at all. I miss normal female characters in dramas,  with normal interactions with other characters. 

I also have similar problems with male characters, but the trouble finding drama with a decent female lead has recently made me go into a drama slump. Can't really find anything to watch 'cause I get too annoyed. 

If you don't mind Chinese historical dramas, both Nirvana in Fire and The Story of Ming Lan have really good characters, male and female. 

I don't find Ulachacha Waikiki funny at all. Most of the humor is people getting embarassed or/and hurt (sometimes seriously), not my kind of humor.

I think that the last time Lee Joon Gi was in something really good, it was the King and the Clown.

idk why but I'm feeling unsatisfied with 2019 rom coms... 

Overrated Dramas in My Opinion

Goblin, completely ruined for me. The ML and FL were so boring and that age gap, made me  so uncomfortable. Also the ending was bad. The second couple were so much better, would have enjoyed it if the drama was about them. :(

DOTS , such a boring story, the storyline didn't make me want to keep watching the next episodes and it was so cheesy.

While You were sleeping. - The story completely fell apart halfway, there was no reason for me to continue it. The start was so good but went downhill fast.

W- I was loving this drama while it was airing, but then that ending happen. Completely ruined it for me and was draggy towards the end. 

My mister- I liked it, but It's definitely not a masterpiece. I ended up skipping many scenes because it was not engaging enough around the middle and beginning 

TKCDramas:
Goblin, completely ruined for me. The ML and FL were so boring and that age gap, made me so uncomfortable. Also the ending was bad. The second couple were so much better, would have enjoyed it if the drama was about them. :(

OMG, I completely agree with this! I don't know how this drama is so popular. Ok, Gong Yoo is a great actor and I've pretty much loved him in everything I've seen him in, but yeah ... the drama is boring AF! I have been stuck on ep 10 since February and everytime I tell myself I should finish that drama I go ... ugh! I'm seriously thinking about dropping it. Also I agree that age gap feels a bit weird. I usually don't mind age gaps, and if there's an age gap, I prefer it to be older man/younger woman ones, but this one just kinda feels ... off. I think it's because the female lead is introduced as a school girl, still in pigtails and uniform. She really does look and act like an immature kid, and next to Gong Yoo, a grown man in every way ... ugh, no. Anyway, one motivation to keep watching was that I wanted to see their relationship when she grows up, but the show is otherwise so boring that even that might not save it from my chopping block!

Goblin FL is the girl in ghe movie A Muse , in fact Goblin is the Supernatural version of that movie thats why i couldnt stand it,i hope she ll be bettef with Lee MinHo

Mei:
Dramas that everyone else loved, but I didn't like it at all:
- You Who Came from the Stars
- The Master's Sun
- My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
- Boys Over Flowers
- Rooftop Prince
- You're Beautiful
- Cinderella and the Four Knights
- Monstar
- Noble, My Love
- Birth of a Beauty
- Last Cinderella
- Blood
- Hi! School - Love On
- Innocent Man
Also, I don't like Hong sisters' dramas. I find them very boring, stupid, and predictable.
Even though I liked Goblin, the only couple I shipped was the Goblin and the Grim Reaper (+Yoo Deok Hwa). The bromance was way better than the romance and I couldn't stand Sunny.
I don't like Kim Soo Hyun and one of the reasons I couldn't stand YWCFTS is because of him.
I hated Baek In Ho in Cheese in the Trap. While everyone else was having Second Male Syndrome, I was annoyed that he had too much scenes.
And I loved The Heirs and the song Love is the Moment lol

i also hated Baek In Ho in Cheese in the Trap, i actually hated the Baek twins so much (even though i love Lee Sung Kyung), as long as i can remember they has a severe victim mentality especially InHa, everytime i see InHo i always think that how i would hated to be around someone like him in real life, he is good but like i just don't like him, Seo Kang Joon is handsome though, and i sympathizes with Jung sunbae a little and thought he was kinda fair, thats why when i see people hated him, i started to thought maybe a lot of people hated me and there is something wrong with my mentality 

Mimi:

I'm not a fan on Lee Min Ho & almost all of his dramas/movies. Same goes with Park Shin Hye even tho lately i'm giving her a second chance.

I feel the same way, I dropped legend of the blue sea and get put off even attempting a drama if I see LMH or PSH (but I found memories of the Alhambra good but not because of her but because of the story) also I’ve watched 2 dramas that bae Suzy was in and because she played characters I found annoying I’ll just avoid anything she’s in.

Goblin is overrated I’ve tried and dropped it twice. Don’t get why people recommend weightlifting fairy or strong girl.....

It's not about a specific Drama but yeah

1. Romance Dramas are sometimes really good with the right amount of Romance and Story and sometimes they are actually bullshit and I can't, really can't watch it for more then 10 episodes. (Good was something like 'W - Two Worlds' and Bad was something like 'Something about 1 %')

2. I can't stand it when the Lead Couple isn't good looking. Drooped alot of Dramas only because the Female Lead wasn't looking good in my eyes.

3. I like 'Meteor Garden' more then 'Boys over Flowers'maybe it's because of the time difference when they both where made but still...

4. I think that in 'The Heirs' someone should have ended up with Choi Yeong Do, I loved him way more then the Male Lead ngl.

NathCos:

It's not about a specific Drama but yeah

1. Romance Dramas are sometimes really good with the right amount of Romance and Story and sometimes they are actually bullshit and I can't, really can't watch it for more then 10 episodes. (Good was something like 'W - Two Worlds' and Bad was something like 'Something about 1 %')

2. I can't stand it when the Lead Couple isn't good looking. Drooped alot of Dramas only because the Female Lead wasn't looking good in my eyes.

3. I like 'Meteor Garden' more then 'Boys over Flowers'maybe it's because of the time difference when they both where made but still...

4. I think that in 'The Heirs' someone should have ended up with Choi Yeong DoI loved him way more then the Male Lead ngl.

I haven't seen W, but I thought Something About 1% was decent, romance wise, and quite funny. It's a stress buster type drama ... if you want to just escape into the world of new love.

I don't pay a lot of attention to how the actors look, but sure, it's nice when they're attractive. Rather that dismiss a drama because the actors aren't the best looking, what I look for is congruence in the appearances of the lead characters. One character can't be much prettier than the other ... otherwise it becomes disruptive for me. The leads have to be similar in the looks department. In Come & Hug Me for eg, the ML, to me, was dazingly beautiful whilst the FL was just average. Based on looks alone, they seemed like a very odd pairing. The actor who plays the ML in Come & Hug Me is once again cast beside an actress who I don't find particularly attractive in Search: WWW. It's one of the reasons, but certainly not the only one, why I can't watch that drama.

PrettyCarEye:
In Come & Hug Me for eg, the ML, to me, was dazingly beautiful whilst the FL was just average. Based on looks alone, they seemed like a very odd pairing.

Jang Kiyong is straight up gorgeous... like I don't think anyone can be paired up with him.

Black had the worst ending I have ever seen in my life. Not sorry.