I found What's Wrong With Secretary Kim boring. It started off okay; it had lots of potential but it never lived up to it. The story started dragging especially regarding the older brother and the "mysterious past" that the leads shared and Kim Mi So, whose capable personality I adored, became very flat as she had no other interesting qualities. 

Are You Human Too? was another drama that I dropped because it got boring. Like WWWSK, the story started getting repetitive with the female lead leaving and coming back as the male lead's bodyguard and the whole thing about hiding the android's identity started losing its charm after 8 eps and the story just started to drag after that. Also, the leads were really cute together, but not cute enough to keep me watching it. I love Seo Kang Joon, but not even his adorable android character could make me continue this drama.

love:

I wonder if he turns every character into the same or if he just takes the same type of roles?

I personally think they just give him the same roles: protective of the FL, sorta mysterious type- its tired -_- would like to see him do a 180, be the villain or something...

lololol:
love o2o are so boring

I'm almost done watching it and you are 100% correct. Legit the only thing keeping me watching is just to see how it ends and plus Yang Yang- his kissing is A1 but Zheng is as stiff as a board; just want to yell RECIPROCATE THE KISS!!! THIS GOOD LOOKING MAN IS YOUR BOYFRIEND!! KISS HIM BACK!!!

I stayed up all night to watch The Heirs.  I actually really really liked it. I do have to admit that it was only a 4th drama I watched, though, so I don't actually know how much would I enjoy watching it now.

I never got the appeal of I am not a Robot and Suspicious Partner. I cringed every 5 minutes watching I am not a Robot. The only saving piece for Suspicious Partner was the friendship between the lawyers and Dong Ha. 

I don't see anything special about My ID is Gangnam Beauty, I find it boring most of the time. But it has some good parts.

hey now pls don't kill me but I had to drop laughter in Waikiki

I cant remember very well but there's something about the drama that didn't quite sit right with me.

@ Oneesama Seriously, the only reason why I didn't drop Laughter in Waikiki was because I kept trying to figure out why everyone kept giving it a 10.0 :D It wasn't THAT bad, but it also wasn't all that great.

Linus:

@ Oneesama Seriously, the only reason why I didn't drop Laughter in Waikiki was because I kept trying to figure out why everyone kept giving it a 10.0 :D It wasn't THAT bad, but it also wasn't all that great.

ikr all the hype had me so confused. it's not that it's bad. but it's kinda meh. 

i don't think splash splash love is that good of a drama

I don't get the hype over The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, it feels overrated

Lee min ho-cannot watch any of his drama after personal preference , i don’t know but his acting is off to me.

What’s wrong with secretary kim- dropped it after 2nd episode.. gjust dont like the ridiculous  acting.

Goblin- i enjoyed few episodesbut dropped it. Dont like the flow of story.

Park shin hye-ughhhhh.. i really dont like her.... maybe her acting was too plain for me. Cannot feel her acting even if she’s crying or smilling. It looks the same.

Hwang jeung um- i love her in secret but right now i started to get annoyed on her voice whenscreaming and yelling or when she act like dumb.. i dont know..

Other dramas that over hype

Signal

Kill me heal me

Boys over flower

Weight lifting kin book jo

While you were sleeping

Two worlds

You who came from the stars

Strong woman  bong soon

I'm so glad I found out I'm not alone about Descendants of the Sun. I liked the main couple, the scenery and the effect but boy, the plot was overall boring for me.

I hated that in Another Oh Hae Young the ML managed to get the girl, considering he previously ruined her life and her fiancé's life sending him in prison (though he was innocent). How people could find that couple romantic is beyond me. 

I don't like Suzy as an actress. Even though I like Lee Jong Suk, she's the reason why i did NOT watch While You Were Sleeping. Sorry, can't stand her.

Wow, it's quite liberating! :)

I can't recall a single K-drama without a nose-bleed scene. Being a medical student myself..I have seen more patients of epistaxis(nose-bleed) in K-dramas than the wards. ????????

I loved Bride of Habaek and hated Goblin. 

Penelope79:
I hated that in Another Oh Hae Young the ML managed to get the girl, considering he previously ruined her life and her fiancé's life sending him in prison (though he was innocent). How people could find that couple romantic is beyond me.

If I remembered correctly the ex-finance either didn't actually go to prison OR if he did go to prison it was because he was indeed guilty? Point is, I don't remember the ML doing anything so horrendous that he can't be forgiven. I remember he created an untenable situation that he never anticipated, but he apologized and atoned for it. Or am I completely remembering everything entirely wrong?