ahhaha actually there are two theories around internet: 

Some said Queen is Sunny and GR is king
Others said Queen is GR and the king is sunny (actually this was said by a korean yesterday lol)

I don't know why I don't see any of these theories wrong.. this make lot of sense hahaha 

I watched by mistake the preview of episode 5 and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW dead hahaha  
OMO chingu.. where did you watch it?? 
Ops! I'm late hahaha they posted in twitter I guess some people watch goblin streaming live 
i kinda cried at the start of ep 3 cuz gong yoo and lee dong wook looked so good (especially gong yoo omfg) lol i just couldnt handle that scene.. 
SPOILERS: THEORY 

I bet that the Grim Reaper is the King who killed the General/Goblin, and Sunny is actually the reincarnation of the princess the Goblin loved. 
I think the King killed the Goblin because he was jealous that he had the love of the princess (and because of the manipulations of his advisor), and that's why when he died he became a Grim Reaper (to pay for his sin). My proof for my theory is the scene with the green ring.. it was the ring that belonged to the princess, and when he saw it and Sunny a tear slide down his face. Also when the old woman/sexy young seller said 'You'll both pay a heavy price for it anyway'. As well as the fact that he has an amnesia.

What do you guys think?
re:the school bully girl, I almost wondered if she was the King from the past? Need more eps to see. But there was just something off and interesting about her character
Can anyone tell me the name of the song that plays on episode 1 around the 14:00 mark. It's just a snippet, but I'd like to hear more.