Goblin, Rebel, Gaksital, W

Secret Love Affair....the cinematography reminds me of a very well executed art house movie that has not only beautiful cinematography and directing, but the music is gorgeous and so well selected to go along with the various scenes...the cast and acting are also amazing btw. 

Cruel City

W (though the plot itself gets less interesting a little over halfway through)

It's still airing at the moment but While You Were Sleeping has some very pretty cinematography and music.

It's Okay That's Love

Goblin are one of the best, but recent drama While You Were Sleeping also have this amazing cinematography, 

I'm currently doing a research for my final assignment about product placement in kdrama Goblin. Please fill this questionnaire, if you are Indonesian and have a little time to spare. Your contribution mean a lot to me.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1n95impbHGjQL-mYYycfwpPElBTsDZifL06kWyJagCdg

Padam Padam - Amazing cinematography and scenery!

The Princess' Man - Especially the first episodes.

My favourites have all been mentioned, but I'll add Because This is My First Life. 

I thought the cinematography was quite well done and very charming, given that the focus is mainly on domestic scenes without the more dramatic fantasy elements of Goblin, While You Were Sleeping, W, and Another Miss Oh. 

That Winter, The Wind Blows

Besides really beautifully made/big budgeted shows that everyone pretty much knows (Reply series, Goblin, etc), Heard It Through The Grapevine and Secret Love Affair are by none my biggest recs. So lovely to watch.

Tribes and empires deserves to be in such a thread, for sure.

I loved how Tomorrow with You was filmed.

My lovely girl is a good one but I still want L and Krystal to end up together. 

Angelina:
Definitely agree with Goblin & W.

Descendants of The Sun had some nice ones as they were filmed in a different country

Yeah, came in to say this. As of now I don't think anything is really close to goblin in terms of beautiful cinematography. W is also visually stunning in a different way.