Secret Garden: It felt like the most boring thing for me

Angel Eyes: this is the only drama that I can say that I genuinely hated

I also struggled through  

Coffee Prince

Itazura Na Kiss

Shopping King Louis

Naeil's Cantabile

Doctor Crush (annoyed me from episode 2; tried picking it up 2 more times, ended up dropping it quickly)

Beautiful Gong Shim (just can't finish)

Coffee (Can't stand gender bender)

While You Were Sleeping

FULL HOUSE.

the Korean Version. because it is just so extremely bad I grew to love the Thai ver., though the story stays mediocre.

I effing hate this drama so much, y'all don't understand.

Also, BOF, never in my life would I watch it again. I get aggressive even when hearing the OST and that's really sad because SHINee sang a Stand By Me and they're my favourite group but I just cannot listen to it.

I didn't like .Boys Over Flowers. Where i live if you don't wash your hair for a long time and it gets beyond dirty it will become the colour of Yoon Ji Hoo's hair. I just couldn't get past that. And most of the other characters were doing over the top acting too. But mostly it was the hair. While i was watching the drama all i could think was i wish i could wash Yoon's hair for him.

Hate Goblin. Talk about potential gone out he window by epi 4 lol then we sorta got it back by epi 11 but it dragged on like no one's business!! The music was hella annoying as well- don't come for me (It sucked). I would reserve this for my worst enemy.

✔️ BOF

✔️ Heirs 

✔️ Black Knight 

✔️ Witch's Court 

✔️ Goong 

✔️ Radio Romance

✔️ Sam Soon ( finished but couldn't stand the female lead... Only finished for Hyun Bin and Daniel Henne)

✔️ Any show with Gu Hye Sun (facial expressions annoy me and bad acting)

✔️ Naeil's Cantabile (female lead annoyed me)

✔️ Couple or Trouble ( annoying female lead) 

✔️  Fashion King ( worst ending and CEO was a manipulative jerk)

The ive completed for the sake of watching/knowing: Goblin. Descendant of the sun. Hwarang.

I dropped FOR GOOD: Suspicious partner. Flower boy ramyun shop (if not mistaken). Avengers social club. Defendant. Prison playbook. 

Didnt even bother to start bcuz thot it wont be good: Bride of habaek. Black knight (if not mistaken, the one with se kyung in it)

goblin didnt see but still

reply 1997

pinnochio

i can hear your voice

w two worlds

the heirs i didnt see it but cliche story

legend of the sea didnt see bt too overrated for me whats so cool bout it anyway -_-

W: 2 Worlds - the whole romance was just stupid, the main protagonist just a really boring character (with his perfectness and all) and the main girl... got on my nerves with her drama. The only thing i liked was the conflict between the created character and the creator (the dad) but that wasn't enough to watch the whole thing.

IRIS - didn't get me hooked. Only remember the triangle love story and that actually annoyed me right from the start. Maybe because of the girl?! I don't remember much.

Kimi wa Petto - I don't get the concept at all. And i don't really want to get it.

I can hear your voice - well i don't remember much from this either. Only the villain. I think he was a real baddy and i liked his performance but the rest... *sigh* yeah, no, thanks.

Pinocchio - Somehow I'm sensing a pattern. Maybe Lee Jong Suk isn't my cup of tea.

Goblin - did see all episodes but with a lot of fast forwarding. Only liked the Reaper story. the rest was really draggy and i didn't feel anything from the main couple.

Mirror of the witch - don't know why i tried this because i don't really like saegeuk but thought that maybe i will come to terms with it through this series. Well, didn't work...

Please come back, mister - liked the comedy but i couldn't put up with the rest

Voice - the girl with the superhearing ability was just really annoying. it was really repetitive.

Descendants of the sun - i watched it but it is really overrated. The villain was just too much. And the plot holes were really visible. It made me cringe a lot.

Goong - it was one of the first dramas i've seen and one of the baddest i have seen. I watched it through because i was more patient then than i am now. But the lead guy and second lead guy got on my nerves so damn hard that i wished the girl would just take her things and leave.

Boys over flowers - I don't really have to say anything about this. This is one you like or you don't. i didn't but watched it to the end anyway. The mistakes you make in life...

Hyde, Jekyll, Me - watched it because i was interested in that mental illness. Don't know what kept me watching but i rated it quite bad. Should have only watched Kill me, Heal me. Has the same mental illness going on and is approaching it a lot better (even though that drama was far from perfect too).

Mask - it could have been perfect but the main lead was just disappointing to the end. Kudos to the villains and the main girl.

Gaksital - i watched the first two episodes and i was intruiged by the bromance but not the romance or the overall story. So maybe i missed the best bromance of all time but if that's the only reason to watch a drama I'm just going to watch Bad Guys (or any other drama with a main focus on the bromance) again.

And the most disappointing and overrated drama of all time for me is:  Yong Pal

It was such a stunning start. Everything was perfect and spot on. And then came Episode 8 and all went downhill. This is a real bitter pill, actually the most bitter pill i had to swallow up until now in my kdrama watching career. Do yourself a favor and only watch until the end of episode 7 maybe take the first half of episode eight with you (if you like happy endings) and then just walk away and never turn back. 

All versions  and remakes of "It Started With A Kiss. " Bloody annoying.

My Love from the Star, Boys Over Flowers, Heirs, Secret Garden

it's ok to not be ok. idk why people even liked it? it was like watching psychos everywhere.

extracurricular. it wasn't very clear where the story was going. bullying bullying and more bullying. end.

my id is gangnam beauty. the ML's acting distracted me so much I didn't know what I was watching.

record of youth. not even Park Bo Gum could save the drama for me. went downhill after first half.

nevertheless,. wish I never got excited to watch it for age restriction.

don't get me started on cdramas lol.

definitely vincenzo... the cast save the drama