I've heard this complaint of Strong Woman Do Bong Soon before - it didn't bother me but I can certainly understand the criticism :D
I think Descendants of the Sun hit the right time to air, the right premise & the right star.  I enjoyed it, but then I'm retired Navy & that had so much to do with my loving it :D  
A drama that I can't say was bad but that I simply couldn't get excited about - Because It's My First Love.  Great casting, good writing, interesting storyline, but I just had to force myself to finish it.  I appreciate the fresh, realistic take on relationships in the drama, but it never grabbed me.  I finished it because I knew it was a worthwhile drama (like, I finished Moby Dick back in the day LOL)

One of the first dramas I watched was Full House w/Rain - I liked it at that time cause I thought it was quirky, & cause Rain.  But I have had friends talk about it over the years & I wonder if I'd be able to stomach it now!  The Thai version is supposedly the absolute best one, BTW.  

I actually watched most of these to the end, but felt they were extremely overrated (from most to least):

1. The Heirs
  2. Oh My Venus
  3. While You Were Sleeping
  4. Pinocchio
  5. Descendants of the Sun
  6. Oh My Ghostess
  7. You Who Came From the Stars

Most of these, in my opinion, are boring, overrated and cheesy.  I also have a very short attention span so most of these I dropped just after the first episode or a few episodes.

W

Pinocchio

Legend of the Blue Sea

Another Oh Hae Young

Goblin

While You Were Sleeping

Secret Garden

Live Up To Your Name

Doctors

The Girl Who See Smells

Rooftop Prince

Secret Love Affair 

A Beautiful Mind

Gu Family Book

Good Doctor

King2Hearts

Blow Breeze

Black

Sungkyunkwan Scandal

You're Beautiful

Oh My Venus

gyeomies:

I really don't understand the hype around Goblin - it's not bad but I just couldn't watch it, that was by far one of my least favourite dramas (Hwarang is is my least favourite)

It all depends. I just loved being there, and I loved all the characters. I loved eun tak's personality, gong yoo as the goblin, the secondary couple was so fun,  the music was fantastic, most every shot was beautiful to look at, It's popular for good reason as far as I can tell. It's not overhyped, it's just didn't happen to click with you. There is no such thing as a show that works for everybody.

Moments like this.... so much fun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9F4DTa6rDM

Goblin was beautifully filmed, had a wonderful cast, quite humerous in many parts, had a great bromance, and an interesting storyline.  If one hates fantasy then of course don't watch it.  But Gong Yoo & Lee Dong Suk had memorable moments together LOL

Tamya, I suggest you stick to films if you've a short attention span.  Or episodic TV shows.  Dramas are always going to bore you, for even the most simplistic require much more attention in order to understand what is going on.  When one fast-forwards thru a drama, or can't watch more than an episode, then there will be no understanding of the plot nor the characters, and it will be a fruitless effort to enjoy it.

Goblin, yikes sorry. 

Hi, with all due respect, and maybe because my language is Spanish, I'm having trouble understanding the premise of this thread. Is it about sharing what series we did not like, or about questioning the opinions of other people?

I also assume that, like me, many of the members do not give great explanations because we are from countries that speak other languages (if you don't believe me, please refer to the thread "what country are you from?), and therefore We haven't the necessary fluency to write in English.

These list incl drama that I put in on-hold list/ completely watched /dropped. I did'nt really hate these dramas though, it just that sometimes I felt annoyed when I found ppl expressed how much they love them yada yada..warning : if u have heart made of tissue and hate ppl bashing your love oppa/unni or fav drama, stay away and protect your fragile heart.

- Goblin = still stuck at ep 4 for a year or more and only God knows when I'll finished this one..the story was unique enough but I hate Gong Yoo (pss : coz I think he so unattractive and yes. I'm shallow like that) and I'm so not loving the idea of  man with a thousand (or hundred I forgot lol) years of age dating an  immature 19 years old girl ..its like ying with yang

- Weightlifting Fairy = Dropped at 10. This show bored me . Not fond of the lead.

-  A Beautiful Mind = Can't stand the storyline. . Its terrible and boring. ZZZZ

- Black = Only the mysterious part of the show intrigue me and keep me going. I think its a miracle I finished this one. Not fond of both lead. SSH : i feel awkward watching him acting. GAR : She's the worst part of the show. 

- Fight My Way = Ordinary life. Ordinary storyline. For people who love dramatic story, this ain't for me I guess.  This show made me love PSJ less, I hate this show for that.

-Suspicious Partner = Draggy and cringey romance. Only JCW keep my heart finished its 40 eps

-Voice = Plotholes everywhere. I don't mind if they're subtle but this show had it so obvious it made me mad. Grrr

-Because This Is My 1st Life = The last few eps were boring thus lower my rating.

- Love Me If You Dare = ZZZZZ

- Strong Woman Do Bong Soon = Bad storyline. Cringey romance.

W: 2 worlds

Chinese Paladin 3

Shut Up: Flower Boy Band

Sound of the Desert

The Princess' Man

Goong

Boys Over Flowers

This is My First Life

flower boy next door 

Descendant of the sun

Moonlight Drawn by clouds

Secret garden 

Oh my ghostness

I commented here before many pages ago but let me add a few more.

1. W
  2. Queen In Hyun’s Man
  3. Because This Is My First Life
 inspirit91:

Descendants of the sun