{recommendations needed}

Any Asian drama can be suggest! So Hey? i need to recommendations about korean drama or japenese drama or any but prefer those that have cliche tho Hatred turn in to love relation. It is basic but i do have some Request. sorry for it and i am picky x p sorry again

• i don't want the hatred to be in just few episodes! Longer hatred more fun! :) so please want to see at least more than 6 episodes with them hating each other
  • Want hatred to be with both sides
  • Genre should be romance with comedy or rom com but any other genre is perfect as well but have to be have romance and comedy because i want to to be light heart
  • Guy should fall in love before than girl or fall in love with girl and later on girl falls in love ... if there isn't ANY drama like this request than other are okay as well but please try to find like this xp
  • No cry baby female lead or wimp she should be at least brave. 
  • good story and acting

And i know... i made a lot of request and ..it's hard to find something like this so you can suggest any but if there are drama like my request PLEASE suggest! And you can suggest as many dramas that have love hate! :) that would be awesome as well! ^^ i am open to anything tho but please try to suggest my request type of drama but if there isn't then any is also okay! LOVE HATE drama you think are good suggest :) 

Secret, but it isn't a light hearted drama.

The Vineyard Man, it’s older (2006) but I really liked it

https://mydramalist.com/409-the-vineyard-man

It's Okay, That's Love starts off with a lot of hate on both sides, but ends in episode 6. 

that's exactly what i'm looking for. Hate to love is my favorite trope and i can't find any good dramas 

King2Hearts - except the female lead was the first to fall

The woman who still wants to marry - underrated drama like The Vineyard man, which was recommended above.

Shining Inheritance 

Five children - the 2nd lead couple is just this type of plot/genre/narrative. Sangmin and yeontae

Melodrama: hateful but once again, kleun cheewit, neung nai suang

Shining Inheritance 

• The hatred lasts for a long while.
  • The leads both hate each other before falling for each other.
  • It's not always a light-hearted drama, but it has comedy in it here and there and a lot of cute moments as the story moves along.
  • The guy falls first. And he falls pretty hard. ^-^
  • The girl does cry a lot, but she has good reason to. She is very brave though.
  • I have a soft spot for this drama, as it's one of my favorites. So I think it's a good story, and I thought the acting was good (nothing groundbreaking, but I like both lead actors). I end up rewatching it often, so I may be a bit biased. :P It can take a few episodes to really get into the good stuff, but I'd recommend giving it a chance. Hope you'll like it as well!

Secret Garden, and possibly Uncontrollably Fond or Empress Ki. Lots of Ha Ji Won dramas. 

Maybe Sassy Go Go,  She Was Pretty,  So I Married an Anti-Fan, You're All Surrounded, Emergency Couple,  Shining Inheritance, Blood,...

If you want to watch something short here is a movie This Is Not What I Expected. They start off hating each other but food brings them together. 

It's Okay It's Love. they hate each other and then feeling something but they kept deny it until something happened.

Maybe something that might meet your criteria are:

• Cheese in the Trap (seem to be enemies)
  • Le Jun Kai (ditto? idrm. But definitely a lot of hate)

It's been a while since I have seen some of these dramas, but here's a list where at least one character dislikes the other:

• Boys Over Flowers (They dislike each-other at first, but the boy ends up falling for her pretty fast - though it does come on and off)
  • Playful Kiss (Girl likes boy; boy dislikes girl)
  • You're Beautiful (Boy dislikes girl; idrm how the girl felt, though)
  • Madame Antoine (Boy dislikes girl, though the girl had some disdain for him as well at first)
  • Cunning Single Lady ( Girl dislikes boy; boy likes girl )
  • Plus Nine Boys (Girl dislikes boy)
  • The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop (Boy dislikes girl, but ends up falling for her first-I think? Girl doesn't care too much for said boy) - warning: weak FL
  • Fall in Love With Me - (I just remember there was some banter between the two characters and they didn't always get along)
  • Taste of Love (Ditto)
  • Dream High 2 (There's a love square, and on one pairing there's a one person likes someone who dislikes them dynamic;)

Others:

• Mask (Villain hates female lead - doesn't end up with her though + there's an arranged marriage type of situation)
  • Last Cinderella (There's a character that dislikes the female lead and spoiler:    though he ends up falling for her, the two of them don't end up together)
  • Marriage, Not Dating ( Fake Marriage to fool parents)
  • Something About 1 Percent (Arranged Marriage)

Thank you guys! :) i will watch these!!!! 

Here are some hate-love stories :)

Jealousy Incarnate

My Lovely Sam Soon

Myung Wol the Spy 

City Hall 

Radiant Office 

Fated to Love You

Full House

Wild Romance

My Girl

Arang and the Magistrate

Hit the Top

The Innocent Man

I recommend Marry me, or not?, it's a taiwanese drama, where it`s hate at first sight, then they start to fight for make fall  in love each other. I love the strong character of female protagonist, and are very, very funny the tricks that they plays for win.