Or however her name's spelled. I found plenty Asian dramas on Netflix, the streaming site I'm paying for a small price. Think the FL's pretty cute and her strength and determination inspire me. The ML's a cute and handsome oppa. Over here, it's so cold and I love to watch a heart-warming cozy drama.

you should watch fight my way or weightlifting fairy!

anushkaxsarkar:

you should watch fight my way or weightlifting fairy!

Am planning to. They're added to my list! I found them on that site too! I'm so happy I could watch anime, Western shows and Asian shows on the same site. It's pretty awesome! We're minus 20-30 here in Northern Canada so yeah. Love my shows to be happy, all sunshine and rainbow. Second male lead is pretty cute too. Love his hairstyle.

Omg! Is Fight For My Way and Weightlifting available on Netflix in your country? Now I feel sad....

Eliza:

Omg! Is Fight For My Way and Weightlifting available on Netflix in your country? Now I feel sad....

Yeah. Found them on there, reply 1997 too, because this is my first life. Every good, hot and new Asian shows are on there!

Naiwen:

Am planning to. They're added to my list! I found them on that site too! I'm so happy I could watch anime, Western shows and Asian shows on the same site. It's pretty awesome! We're minus 20-30 here in Northern Canada so yeah. Love my shows to be happy, all sunshine and rainbow. Second male lead is pretty cute too. Love his hairstyle.

SAME its cold down in toronto so im keeping warm with some warm and fluffy romance