Hello. I'm new to the website and a bit of a k-drama newb too. Can someone recommend the funniest k-dramas you've seen?

Marriage, Not Dating. <3 (one of my favourite, comedy is absurd yet hilarious)

Kill Me, Heal Me (some characters are extremely good at making you laugh, yet some people might dislike some of the others characters)

Fated to Love You <3 

The Master's Sun

Jealousy Incarnate <3 (very realistic humor, liked it a lot)

The Greatest Love

Seigi no Mikata <3 (If purely looking for comedy, this is a great one.)

Nodame Cantabile

Here are some of my favourite dramas who made me laugh like hell, most of these are not purely comedy (with exceptions) mostly because I enjoy a variety of genres. They are in no particular order. If the title is followed by "<3" then it means the comedy in these one is very high.

[Edit] Oh and I want to add Live Up to Your Name, I'm currently watching it and loving the humour in this one too.

Oooh.. Marriage, Not Dating and Seigi no Mikata look interesting!Thank You.   Have you watched Blood? I really liked Ahn Jae Hyun in My Love from the star and saw that he was the lead in it. Is it wortha watch?

LacunaRed:

Oooh.. Marriage, Not Dating and Seigi no Mikata look interesting!Thank You.   Have you watched Blood? I really liked Ahn Jae Hyun in My Love from the star and saw that he was the lead in it. Is it wortha watch?

I did. It was an okay drama, though not one of my favourite. I did like his acting in My Love From The Stars as well as in You're All Surrounded. I don't think I would recommend it considering what you're asking for in this thread, as it's not really fitting. Though, in itself, it is a good drama.

Chief Kim and also The boy Next door

Eliza:

Chief Kim and also The boy Next door

luiz:

Chief Kim

Reply 1997

I also agree with Chief Kim

Well then, Chief Kim it is! Thanks y'all :)

History of the Salaryman / Emergency Couple / A Gentleman's Dignity

Emergency couple, Cunning Single Lady, Queen of the Ring, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Secret Garden, Manhole, The Fox's Summer(Chinese Drama)

I just finished watching The Boy Next Door and it was amazing XD 

And it helps that the episode were so short!

to be honest   for me the best  comedy  history of salaryman /the greatest love and going by book if you like movie...

Personally, Rooftop Prince made me laugh a lot.

As for movies, I recommend Twenty and Midnight Runners.

Rooftop Prince had some funny scenes as did Ex-Girlfriend Club