Cdrama Nothing Gold Can Stay....man shaved forehead and pigtails, female lead has full bangs intially.

The Guardians.  All the men had a wave except for Key, who had a perm.

So Ji Sub in I'm Sorry, I Love You.....seriously, how did they make So Ji Sub look so bad?? LOL!

Boys Over Flowers haha I can't with the leads' hair.

Oh I almost forgot. ML from from On the Way to the Airport. omg, so bad.

BOYS OVER FLOWERS lee min ho and his INDIVIDUALLY curled strands *shudder*

kingsqueen:

So Ji Sub in I'm Sorry, I Love You.....seriously, how did they make So Ji Sub look so bad?? LOL!

Maybe 13 years ago in Korea that was considered sexy... lol

* Boys over Flowers...... Looks like the got stuck in a fashion time warp with hideous clothes and hair 

* Flower Boy Next Door..... The girl who played the enemy from high school..... That orange hair, orange lipstick on a pale face plus she looked like she wrestled furry animals  or fell on a cotton candy machine with those horrible colored fur coats she wore 

* Strongest Deliveryman.... That nasty crimped hair made him look like a chia pet and was so glad he got a makeover later 

* My Dear Boy.... The lead make and one of his best friends hair is horrible.... The leads reminds me of a cartoon character but can't remember which one and the other guy his bang go up in the middle like it was cut on the dark 

*Evergreen.... Heo Jung Min's mustard yellow foofy hair reminds me of a anime character and distracts me from his acting 

* Fight My Way... Both female leads hair was horrible... I saw them in other shows and their hair was pretty... their hairstylist should be fired

*Chief Kim.... NGM's and lead female's hair color clashed with theor skin tone so they looked extremely pale and sick.... Short woman with frizzy bob looked like a poodle.... Sung Ho's hair looked like a helmet and I didn't even recognize him until someone told me he was in the show...Guy  whose dad also worked for company had his bandgs WAY too short 

Hairstyles NO ONE looks good with 

* Mustard or school bus yellow colored hair 

* Crimped hair

* Bangs that are closer to your scalp than your eyebrows.... Most bangs look best at the top of your eyebrows 

Jeannette :

This!

Half of them have terrible wigs! 

that's not bad....it's just plain tragic

edit: I still find liveaction kyouya hot asf

The late 90's to early 10's was a freakin mess. That whole anime chopped hair cut style- damn near every dude had it -_- So happy we have progressed beyond that time

ShotaSidePart:

The late 90's to early 10's was a freakin mess. That whole anime chopped hair cut style- damn near every dude had it -_- So happy we have progressed beyond that time

in some deep, dark corner of my soul that I would never admit exists, I actually liked those hairstyles for a while *dies of cringe*

Call Me Onee-sama:

in some deep, dark corner of my soul that I would never admit exists, I actually liked those hairstyles for a while *dies of cringe*

X-D Who didn't like it?! It made damn near any dude look sexy and dangerous ie Super Junior's Don't Don mv where it's very prevalent

Even though it was horrible, I would choose that over that Justin Beiber upgraded bowl cut UGH!! Its almost as bad as a mullet.

Hands down Boys over Flower... Lee Min Ho. OMG

Jang Geun Suk in You're Beautiful.

Yoo In-na in Another Happy Ending. What was with this awful hairstyle? 

I do think that there were quite a few bad male haircuts here and there.  Bad female hairstyles seem to be less common.

Wow, lol ..  I gotta re-check BOF.  It was my very first drama years ago..I don't remember the hair being that bad! 

Not in the drama but in a movie with name "Runway cop" Kang Jihwan had really bad hair(only at beginning)