We all know that Korean dramas often start out REALLY strong, like 10/10 openings, but after a few episodes or in the middle, just loose all the momentum and get draggy. Or dramas that are good all the way but they just HAD to f*ck up the ending, for example God's Gift. 

What are some really good Korean dramas that you think are perfect from start to finish, keeping the same quality all the way?

Woman of Dignity
Circle
38 Task Force
Healer
Money Flower
and although there's still 2 eps left to go, I can't see Misty losing the plot right at the end (although it's entirely possible)so i'm semi reserving judgement.

Naksken:

Woman of Dignity
Circle
38 Task Force
Healer
Money Flower
and although there's still 2 eps left to go, I can't see Misty losing the plot right at the end (although it's entirely possible)so i'm semi reserving judgement.

I totally agree with Money Flower, it keeps you there wanting more for the whole drama. 

I also would say Prison Playbook, its one of those that are a 10/10 since the beginning. 

You are all surrounded  : You Get Sad, You Get Action, You Get Sad, You Get Drama, And You Get Happy at the end

Master Sun : You Laughhhh All the way, Funny Romance all the way, With a touch of drama 

Kill me Heal, me : You Get Confused, Sad, Happy, Excited, Sad again and then BAM happy ending

None of them stopped exciting me till the end >< 

To be honest, everything that is rated over 9 or close to 9 in MDL is usually very  good with a few exceptions. Especially if it's an older drama and high rating is not due to hype.

Stranger and seven day queen!! 

Master's Sun - the first Kdrama I ever watched and the only Kdrama I have ever re-watched. 

Stranger

Prison Playbook

Splash Splash LOVE (it's only two eps.)

Mad Dog

Yes, and as everyone allready pointed out, Healer

I'm surprised no one listed Mother here. I was hooked on that drama after ep 8

and I also loved Woman of Dignity!

Secret Love Affair had me up til the wee hours I couldn't stop watching

White Christmas, Another Oh Hae Young, Sassy Go Go, Mask, That Winter the Wind Blows, Six Flying Dragons, Falling for Innocence, Time Between Dog and Wolf.

I only watch romance ones but

okay so heres a few of my absolute favourites 

Father is strange--> a long one but its cute with the family and all the couples

Enemies from the past---> Im watching it right now and I really like it

Fight my way--> e chemistry of the couples is off the charts its a nice slice of life one nothing exciting

Reply 1997---> CUTESt family and friend group ever and seo in guk is stunning in this (eunji too!!) the rest of the reply series is good too 1997 is just my fave

Strongwoman do bong soon

weightliftin fairy

suspicious partner

Im not a robot

Jugglers

Because this is my first life

20th century boy and girl

Doctor crush

oh my ghostess

masters sun

Goblin (for me anyways)

Another oh hae young

everyone seems to love healer and kill me heal me but they just didnt keep me occupied

Laughter in Waikiki, It's comedy and random so it just can't get bad !