Goblin doesn't get good until epi 11 -_- the hype is too real

Save Me

Duel

Prison Playbook

Circle

Page Turner

White Christmas

Age of Youth (not season 2 though in my opinion)

Voice

Signal

Stranger/Secret Forest

Father is strange (surprisingly)

Healer - Definitely a 10 for me!

I hear your voice - a must-watch for sure!

Angry Mom - my favourite school drama! Different than the  usual school ones - in a good way!!

The K2 - not very popular but very very good!

Mother

Age of youth (season 1)

Prison playbook

• Misaeng
  • Mother
  • Signal
  • Seven Day Queen
  • Because This is My First Life
  • Dear My Friends
  • On The Way to The Airport

I would totally agree with Healer and Age of Youth

Also:

Fight for My Way (for me it didn't slow down a bit)

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart

Kill Me, Heal Me

kind of agree with Another Oh Hae Young , The Master's Sun (last 2-3 episodes to me were a waste of time), Falling for Innocence and Sassy Go Go

Personally, I would disagree with I am not a Robot and Suspicious Partner. I struggled to finish those two.

Old but still good. They all kept me up all night.

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart

Heirs

Pinocchio

Eternal Love

Basically, most of the dramas I've completed and love qualify, which are the following:

Kill Me, Heal Me
Moon lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Healer
Because This Is My First Life
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Age of Youth 1 & 2
Another Oh Hae Young
Mask
Fight For My Way
Im Not A Robot
Reply 1997
Pinocchio

Signal.

And Example of a show that's good and gets better and better each episode, this is the opposite of many shows.

It's a show that didn't get ratings based on hype (the kind of shows that get super high ratings but go lower as people actually watch the show) The rating for the show kept going higher instead

Oh and so far Misty is excellent each episode, but I'm on episode 13.

ShotaSidePart:

Goblin doesn't get good until epi 11 -_- the hype is too real

Lol, funny that you said that because I started loosing interest in Goblin around this episode! :D

I recently watched Because it's my First Life and I also think that it should be on the list. It's a great show.

jaaraf:

Master's Sun - the first Kdrama I ever watched and the only Kdrama I have ever re-watched. 

I really enjoyed it as well.

Yes Prison Playbook recently, Goblin potentially (only half way through), otherwise White Christmas

Linus:
Lol, funny that you said that because I started loosing interest in Goblin around this episode! :D

I lost interest after epi 5, regained interest at epi 11, then was in and out of it til the end. If they cut all the flashbacks out of it the show would have been 8 episodes -_-