We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
Mine was shinning inheritance
Boys over flower. Although many people critics this drama,  this drama still have a special place in my heart. Lee min ho is my first bias !!!
Boys Over Flowers was my first K-Drama, and I was hooked after that.  I still really enjoy rewatching it.
I blame it all on Stairway to Heaven. 
Still super new to k-dramas so... my very first is Reply 1988! This series made me laugh and even cry so much ( I was just expecting a cute love story), and the messages about family, friends, and youth is just genuine and hit close to home (anyone can relate to at least one family/character in the series). I love the 80s particularly because there were so many good love songs! I have been watching as much k-dramas as I can (even though I have to focus on my studies as well LOL).
mine was love rain ,,watched with my gf..
My first Kdrama was Playful Kiss ????
Flower Boy Ramen Shop :)
I don't really remember about my very first drama, but the first drama that left quite an impact which led me to kdramas was Queen Seon-duk.
I can't quite remember if it was Coffee Prince or Princess Hours. I always want to say the latter though.
She Was Pretty. I watched a couple of kdramas prior to that, but they never got me hooked.