Prosecutor Princess was the first I watched, but hooked to KDrama after You're Beautiful
Personal Taste for me.. it was my 3rd or 4th drama and wanted to see more of KDramas after that..!
No turning back ever since and am now a complete Drama Addict!!!!!
k-drama would be My Girl starring: Lee Da Hae, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Jun Ki
Mine was My Name is Kim Sam Soon. Damn, that drama was hella funny :)
My first was Wonderful Life, but the one that made me really like K-dramas was You're Beautiful. ^^
Mine was Boys Over Flowers. I randomly clicked on it on Netflix, not even realizing it was Korean, but I got hooked right from the first episode.
it was to; the beautiful you starring Minho and Sulli, my cousin recommanded it to me since I used to watch only Japanese drama -ocasionally- lol
My first was Autumn in my heart. I fell in love with Song Seung Heon and the rest is history. It opened up a whole new world to me.
mine was boys over flowers! it got me hooked on lee min ho. :)
Operation Proposal! :D My friend showed me part of the first episode at school, and one day, I decided to watch the rest of it. I've been hooked ever since!
I think mine was Boys Over Flowers. I don't even now why I started watching Korean dramas, but its okay, I have no regrets. ^_^
Personal Taste I was inspired
Smile, you Boys Over Flowers Playful Kiss I Watched them around the same time :)
mine was two dramas, it was FULL HOUSE and MY GIRl