Hi

So I started watching Marriage Contract earlier and I really adored the little girl and the added element/conflict she brings to the relationship. 

I was wondering if there are anything else like this out there, like a drama where one of the main leads is a single parent and/or the sole guardian of a young child? 

Preferably something more lighthearted. I am enjoying MC so far but it is quite dramatic and I want something more fun.

Thanks!

You can try Oh My Lady  It is light hearted with it's funny moments :o)

SweetBabyBrat:

You can try Oh My Lady  It is light hear-ted with it's funny moments :o)

Yes yes this is perfect! Thank you! 

• My Secret Romance (the kid is the FL's much younger brother) - this is probably closest to what you're looking for (x, x)
  • Terius Behind Me
  • On The Way To The Airport
  • Ms. Perfect
  • The Story of Ming Lan (Chinese)

++1 lying heart

story of ming lan

autumn concerto (child custody)

loving never forgetting(child custody)

eternal love (for some episodes)

game sanaeha  (for some episodes)

You have 1 drama with a lot of kids (they are brothers and sisters of fl). i am not sure about the name.  ,,Stars falling" or smth like that xD

It is really funny and cute drama in my opinion.

• How to Steal a Dog ( movie) 
  • Another happy ending 
  • 5 children 
  • Circle (child actors during 1st half of drama)
  • My little baby

If you want to cry then try Mama. Main female lead is single mother, child actor was good and had a lot of scenes. 

If you want to laugh try Heard it Through the Grapevine -teenager from prestigious, wealthy family  impregnates his girlfriend from ordinary family. There is a lot of great satire and black comedy in it. It's really enjoyable to watch and their baby is super cute.

You can also try almost any family drama (50+episodes) because there is always kid involved. For example currently airing  family drama  Mother of Mine.