I'm looking for dramas with an office romance, ususally when the male lead is the boss. I already watch the most famous one and also the oldest. I'm looking for something either new or not really known. Every nationality is fine

I have come up with some titles that I think match your criteria quite well although it wasn't easy haha. Lucky's First Love is an office drama in gaming company where male lead is the boss. Also Encounter - in this case female lead is the boss but I absolutely loved how fresh and mature this drama was and it depicts not only office relationship but also age gap well. And if you don't mind work relationship being a little less "office" - also About Time (main female lead is musical actress while male lead is CEO of company that produces the musical and at first she's mostly his driver so she spends some time being part of an office) or Le Coup de Foudre - half of the drama is set during their high school years, but later half is focused on their office romance. I hope I could help!

1. City Hall
  2. Clean With Passion For Now
  3. Cunning Single Lady
  4. Feel Good To Die
  5. Her Private Life
  6. Jealously Incarnate
  7. Lawless Attorney 
  8. My Secret Romance 
  9. Pasta not an office but chefs in the same kitchen
  10. Protect the Boss
  11. Rich Man
  12. Suspicious Partner 
  13. Touch Your Heart
  14. What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim

The bolded titles are probably the best fit for what you’re asking for. 

1. Introverted Boss
  2. Just You
  3. Love Me If You Dare
  4. Melting Me Softly
  5. Sweet Dreams
  6. The Fox's Summer
  7. The World Owes Me A First Love
  8. Walk Into Your Memory
  9. Wok of Love
  10. Between
  11. Boss and Me
  12. When a Snail Falls in Love

Love Story (2001)

Tokyo Love Story

The World That They Live In

To add to the ones mentioned already

Go Ho's Starry Night - he is not the employer, but he is her boss 

High School King of Savvy - sort of, in a hilarious way, difficult to explain without the spoilers

Protect the Boss 

She Was Pretty

When a Man is in Love - this doesn't go through the whole drama, but there is a large chunk where they are in the employer/employee relationship 

Checked your list to see if you saw these - 

Deja Vu

Save the last dance for me

Pretty Li Hui Zhen (remake of She was pretty)

Hotaru no hikari

Queen of reversals

Seisei Suruhodo, aishiteru 

The Cupids series - Kamathep prab marn

Flipped

Here to heart

Ask laftan anlamaz (Turkey)

Kiralik ask (Turkey)

Julia:

I have come up with some titles that I think match your criteria quite well although it wasn't easy haha. Lucky's First Love is an office drama in gaming company where male lead is the boss. Also Encounter - in this case female lead is the boss but I absolutely loved how fresh and mature this drama was and it depicts not only office relationship but also age gap well. And if you don't mind work relationship being a little less "office" - also About Time (main female lead is musical actress while male lead is CEO of company that produces the musical and at first she's mostly his driver so she spends some time being part of an office) or Le Coup de Foudre - half of the drama is set during their high school years, but later half is focused on their office romance. I hope I could help!

thak you about your suggestion, I will definitively watch Lucky's first love. but the other three are not really my genre, especialy encounter for the age gap and about time for the life clock thing. 

ChessWidow:
  1. City Hall
  2. Clean With Passion For Now
  3. Cunning Single Lady
  4. Feel Good To Die
  5. Her Private Life
  6. Jealously Incarnate
  7. Lawless Attorney 
  8. My Secret Romance 
  9. Pasta not an office but chefs in the same kitchen
  10. Protect the Boss
  11. Rich Man
  12. Suspicious Partner 
  13. Touch Your Heart
  14. What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim

The bolded titles are probably the best fit for what you’re asking for. 

Thank you, out of 14 suggestions I've already watched 9! for the other 5, I will watch her private life, but I don't really life the plot of the last four so I don't know. I will keep then in mind for later maybe. 

zalcu:

Romance is a Bonus Book and Feel Good To Die may fit your description. 

thank you, but I tried to watch the first one and dropped it. I don't like drama with an unrealist element in it like the second one.

Demonderrick:
  1. Introverted Boss
  2. Just You
  3. Love Me If You Dare
  4. Melting Me Softly
  5. Sweet Dreams
  6. The Fox's Summer
  7. The World Owes Me A First Love
  8. Walk Into Your Memory
  9. Wok of Love
  10. Between
  11. Boss and Me
  12. When a Snail Falls in Love

Thank you so much, out of your 12 suggestions I watched only 4, 5 if I count wok of love that i dropped. I'm not very sure about the others,.. but still I put some of them in my watchlist

acom:

Love Story 2001

Tokyo Love Story

The World That They Live In

Thank you. I'm not able to find the first one on dramalist, the secondo is too old for me, but I'm really interested in the third one.

Meg:

To add to the ones mentioned already

Go Ho's Starry Night - he is not the employer, but he is her boss 

High School King of Savvy - sort of, in a hilarious way, difficult to explain without the spoilers

Protect the Boss 

She Was Pretty

When a Man is in Love - this doesn't go through the whole drama, but there is a large chunk where they are in the employer/employee relationship 

Thank you, I've already watched 3 of them, I don't like the plot of hisgh school king of savvy, but the last one seem interesting

Nadia77:

Checked your list to see if you saw these - 

Deja Vu

Save the last dance for me

Pretty Li Hui Zhen (remake of She was pretty)

Hotaru no hikari

Queen of reversals

Seisei Suruhodo, aishiteru 

The Cupids series - Kamathep prab marn

Flipped

Here to heart

Ask laftan anlamaz (Turkey)

Kiralik ask (Turkey)

Thabk you so much. I already saw te two from turkey (also if you have other turkish suggestion I 'm intrested in it),  but I'm not sure about the others. I'm really picky when I have to choose the next drama to watch