"Dad, where are you/we going?" is a variety show where 5 celebrity fathers take an overnight trip with their kids.

Cast
Kim Sung Joo (father), Min Gook (son)
Lee Jong Hyuk (father), Jun Su (son)
Sung Dong Il (father), Joon (son)
Yoon Min Soo (father), Hoo (son)
Song Jong Kook (father), Ji Ah (daughter)

My favorite father/son duo is Sung Dong Il and Joon. How about yours? Do you watch the show?

Has anyone seen 2AM's parody of the show?
OMG I LOVE Jun.! He's soo grown. I love his character. It's like taken out of a drama. Haha such a little guy with such a mature personality. I guess that's what happens when your father is tough on you. Anyways I love him. I also Love HOO. He's sooo freaking adoreble. His tummy. hihi I could eat him up. he's also very caring 2ward everybody. His dad is really funny 2. I like him. Then there is JunSu. OMG I love this kid and his dad. They are sooo alike. HAHA soo hilarious with the noncaring attitude. I love them. These are my most favorite characters. To be honest I'am not that fond of MinGuk or JiAh. I only pay attention to JiAh when Hoo's there. Lol his Love 4 her. xD And yeas I've seen 2pms parody ^^
I love how he's so mature for his age too. The little scholar. He has been my favorite since the first episode. Yeah, I'm not fond of Min Guk either. I do like his little brother Min Yool when they do the Siblings special.
One of my favourite variety shows <3 ... My favourite is Jun too ^_^ ...second being Junsu and I love the siblings specials...Bin and Minyool are my favourites <3 ...Jiwook isn't bad either...
Oh!!! Now there's a thread for this awesome show!!!

I love all the kids..They are so different with each other. They are so lovable in their own way.
And also I love the Dads :)

KamZ wrote: One of my favourite variety shows <3 ...

My favourite is Jun too ^_^ ...second being Junsu

and I love the siblings specials...Bin and Minyool are my favourites <3 ...Jiwook isn't bad either...

Is the Sibling Special 2 already out?

Minyool is also my favorite sibling..He's so adorable <3
darkangel662008 wrote: Oh!!! Now there's a thread for this awesome show!!!

I love all the kids..They are so different with each other. They are so lovable in their own way.
And also I love the Dads :)

Is the Sibling Special 2 already out?

Minyool is also my favorite sibling..He's so adorable <3

you can wath watch the sibling special 2 at k24h.com, but it's RAW.
gracejt wrote: you can wath watch the sibling special 2 at k24h.com, but it's RAW.

I need the eng subbed :(
Ari_Lee wrote: I love how he's so mature for his age too. The little scholar. He has been my favorite since the first episode.

Yeah, I'm not fond of Min Guk either. I do like his little brother Min Yool when they do the Siblings special.

I know. MinYul was sooo cute. Lol the way he said to JiAh that she should call him Oppa. HAHA XD
Please can someone help me to find links for episodes in eng sub from ep 19 ? I realy can't find them and it drives me crazy! I really love that TV show... PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!! Thanks :)
Liliino usually I'm watching it on this link, Hope it will work for you too, it's with Eng Subs ..
Drama4lover wrote: I know. MinYul was sooo cute. Lol the way he said to JiAh that she should call him Oppa. HAHA XD

That was hilarious and cute. I also liked how Ji Wook kept calling his hyungs oppa first and then hyung.

I hadn't watched the show in a while , but this week I've watched almost all of the episodes I hadn't watched. My favorite is still Joon and his "scholar" ways. I really liked when they did the inhabited island trip. He stood to look out at the sea and they started playing music in the bg. So funny. He's still my favorite.
I wan't to watch this show, can anyone tell me where i can? ^__^
Lifunia wrote: I wan't to watch this show, can anyone tell me where i can? ^__^

You can watched it in Kengsub/Kshownow/Kshowonline..
darkangel662008 wrote: You can watched it in Kengsub/Kshownow/Kshowonline..

Thank you so much ^__^
I just finished Ep. 71 and I love when Joon has little cameos. He was my favorite kid. It was so funny when he gave Bin and CH his withering gaze. He truly is SDI's son. lol