AllKPop is reporting that Na-PD has denied the rumors that Ho Dong is leaving the show, and if Na-PD says it's not so, it's not so.
I shall breathe now.
Wow, even Na PD...

I just read this http://1n2dfansubs.wordpress.com/2011/08/11/i-approve-of-kang-ho-dong-quitting-1-night-2-days/ It's only his opinion, but if Yoo Jae Seok does follow in KHD's footsteps...I don't even wanna think about it...
I understand all of the points he is making. Kang Hodong certainly has given his all for this show for a long time. I understand an entertainer/artists need to stretch their wings and do different things as well. Logically, I completely get it... But my new found love and excitement for this show, while late in the game, makes me sad it may be ending. Waaahhh! What a great concept for a variety show. How hilarious everyone is, the bromance, the amazing places around S. Korea I would never known existed or gotten to see. The slices of life, culture and food. The personalities of these guys and their friendships. Why do good things have to end?

America needs to scrap all of our craptastic reality shows and have a 1N2D kind of show. (giving full credit to it's originator of course) It would be amazing!
G_Ruby10 wrote: America needs to scrap all of our craptastic reality shows and have a 1N2D kind of show. (giving full credit to it's originator of course) It would be amazing!

They really do to get rid of most of their reality shows, it would be great if they did do a show like this. It would be a great way to show all those amazing places it has and that not many people know about.
http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/08/na-pd-confirmed-to-leave-1-night-2-days/

But...but...Na PD!!! No! I know you must go but I wish you wouldn't. *wipes tear*
tearing news T.T . Thanks Jeanie for the link & info :)

But in contrary, ep.217 is up in eng sub & there are third viewers. The 100 viewers age 0-100 years going to trip with them. :D
I'm watching the "Waterfall Special" right now and I really, really want the Scary Party to win, it has 3 of my favorite top 4 members...lol
anyone has watched ep.220 ? All 101 viewers went to Busan by plane wow ^^
LadyVioletta wrote: anyone has watched ep.220 ? All 101 viewers went to Busan by plane wow ^^

I'm watching this now! If you haven't seen it, it is so funny and very touching as well. I love the 90's group. They are amazing.
I'm watching the episode where LSG and Sugeun go to Japan. LSG's manager was just on screen and that guy deserves to be in the kissing thread...LOL