I will be watching ep. 82 tonight.. 83 is out already? isn't it supposed air next week?
Yes ep 82, wanted to edit but still can't :[
Lylina wrote: ep 83 spoiler!

*And ofc jihyo had to give her back to the guest like that ahhh so frustrated! ><*

yea..**she didn't even fight for it..gawd this LDH is soooo freakin' cunning i tell you** lol
Ha Ji Won spotted filming for ‘Running Man’

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/2012022113305918922_1.jpg[/IMG]

Actress Ha Ji Won was recently spotted filming an episode of SBS‘s ‘Running Man‘.

On February 21st, a netizen posted pictures from the shoot onto an online community board under the title, “Ha Ji Won is filming for Running Man!“.

Fans were able to catch a glimpse of Ha Ji Won running to complete a mission with cast member Yoo Jae Suk. The actress was also seen waving to onlookers before starting a game.

Anticipation is building for Ha Ji Won’s episode, as fans left comments like, “[I]Finally Ha Ji Won is on Running Man! I can’t wait!” and “She’s on the same team as the Grasshopper!

In related news, Ha Ji Won will be co-starring with Lee Seung Gi on MBC‘s upcoming drama, ‘King 2 Hearts‘ (formerly known as ‘The King’).

Source & Image: Nate |via: allkpop
^ omg yay! i loved her in secret garden so i'm looking forward to see her in running man! i wonder who will be the first to air, her episode or bigbang? :?
dongholove wrote: ^ omg yay! i loved her in secret garden so i'm looking forward to see her in running man! i wonder who will be the first to air, her episode or bigbang? :?

Big Bang then Ha Jiwon, the BIG BANG's on ep.84 , Ha Jiwon's on ep.85 :) She's more graciously charming now ^^
i'd seen those pictures on fb...can't wait...both Big Bang and HJW's episodes.. hopefully i'll be able to see Binnie too someday
i just finished EP 69 ----> the grasshopper hunting episode and Choi Min Soo is freaking scary O__O. i kinda felt bad for Jae suk but he kinda asked for it for stabing him in the back. i was literally LMAO when at the closing Jae suk said that he and CMS both had 1 win and 1 lose. lol why would you do that after you went through heck and back i dont know. i cant wait for the VJ hunting and PD hunting eps :p lol <------
I think I may skip on this last episode and the ep. 83 since kamz-ssi told me she is going to be a guest in that one too....
LisNoir wrote: I think I may skip on this last episode and the ep. 83 since kamz-ssi told me she is going to be a guest in that one too....

lol..just watch it already, you will not regret it...it's hilarious...esp. Kwangavatar and Spartakook
Preview of Big Bang vs. Running Man episode revealed!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]272[/ATTACH]
After much excitement over the sighting of idol group Big Bang filming for SBS ?Running Man? recently, viewers? anticipation was further heightened after the release of their preview.
Following the airing of today?s episode which starred Lee Da Hae and Oh Ji Ho, viewers were treated to a preview of what could be yet another thrilling episode in store a week later.

The preview showed the Big Bang members arriving via helicopters, with the Running Man cast not far behind in their jeeps. It promises to be a fight to the finish to see which group ends up as the victor and not get eliminated in the traditional race mission.
Previously, Big Bang had appeared as a group in MBC?s ?Infinity Challenge? Gangs of Seoul special last year against the Infinity Challenge cast, in what was a thrilling rock-paper-scissors chasedown. And unlike previous Running Man episodes, the cast could have a harder time coping than normal as the Big Bang members have excellent chemistry together.
Check out the preview and stay tuned on March 4th for the episode!

Woot! Next week, Running Man will finally safe for me to go back to it! :D
I watched Ep. 83because my friend reminded me that Oh Ji Ho had been a guest before and I remembered I had liked him. But I couldn't bring myself to want his team to win, even if I think he's funny in the show.

->And they didn't, which was bittersweet since Haha was also on the team and I love HaHa oppa...and Jihyo's team won...lol I guess they gave her a two week break... They needed to make it longer. LOL<-

Now that the nightmare Running Man episodes are over (I hope she never goes again...lol), I can freely enjoy my favorite variety show. I saw the previews for ep. 84 and since BB is in one group and RM in another it might get really fun...lol
LisNoir wrote: Now that the nightmare Running Man episodes are over (I hope she never goes again...lol), I can freely enjoy my favorite variety show. I saw the previews for ep. 84 and since BB is in one group and RM in another it might get really fun...lol

From what I've read, BB is the chasing team. <--