i haven't watched the last episode yet...hopefully it's good..
christypop wrote: From what I've read, BB is the chasing team. <--

Awesome...jejejeje

->Daesung and Seungri were in the mission/hiding team when they were guests. It would be nice to see them hunting....lol<-
KamZ wrote: i haven't watched the last episode yet...hopefully it's good..

It had LDH in it. My sister asked me why I had my pissed off face on...I hadn't even noticed I was like that....I might have hissed a few times...LOL
LisNoir wrote: It had LDH in it. My sister asked me why I had my pissed off face on...I hadn't even noticed I was like that....I might have hissed a few times...LOL

looool..why am i not surprised?!...but the other episode with her was quite good..ofcourse not her but the whole episode was hilarious...i'll try and ignore her as much as i can *fingerscrossed* lol
LisNoir wrote: It had LDH in it. My sister asked me why I had my pissed off face on...I hadn't even noticed I was like that....I might have hissed a few times...LOL

Do you dislike LDH that much?
KamZ wrote: looool..why am i not surprised?!...but the other episode with her was quite good..ofcourse not her but the whole episode was hilarious...i'll try and ignore her as much as i can *fingerscrossed* lol

In this one I managed to tune her out....mostly...lol

christypop wrote: Do you dislike LDH that much?

Yes. All I see is her character in My Girl and it repulses me..lol
LisNoir wrote: Yes. All I see is her character in My Girl and it repulses me..lol

same here lol..add Miss Ripley's character to it...you can estimate the damage yourself lol
Funny episode... KJK's face when his nametag got taken away by HaHa :D
I hope it's 2 episodes with bigbang and not just 1 ^^
Big Bang makes a grand entrance on ‘Running Man’

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/20120302_bigbang_runningman.jpg[/IMG]

It seems Big Bang will be making a grand entrance on the much anticipated episode of ‘Running Man’ on March 4th!

The casts of ‘Running Man’, who had arrived earlier dressed in black leather, looked up as they heard the sounds of a helicopter fill the air. They remarked, “No way, are the guests arriving on an helicopter this time?

It seems they were right, as an helicopter landed, and out hopped all five Big Bang members dressed in orange leather jackets.

Unable to hide their excitement, the ‘Running Man’ members gasped, “[I]Big Bang has really come.

However it seems their excitement was short lived for their competitive nature started to take over. The ‘Running Man’ members warned, “We have gained much know-how having gone through countless races.Big Bang, unfazed, replied “We will use our youthfulness to stand up against you.

Make sure to catch this highly anticipated episode when it airs on March 4th!

Source + Photo: TVreport |via: Naver & allkpop
Just picked up RM again seen ep 6 & half way thru 7 - Love Joong Ki & Yonghwa - Its totally unfair though no one can contend with spartakook they need to have someone on the other team to rival him otherwise when it comes to brute strength his team always wins :)
Peaceful Gary was really funny during first eps @photoshoot ^^
Wow! Bigbang's new hairstyles are just wow! Daesung really looks good in blonde! Don't you think Running man staff/producers/orwhateveryoucallthem are so rich? See.. Helicopter, trip to Europe, small videocam but very very HD, the cars and etc~ Ah, btw Bigbang's episode is going to air later,right?
i just watched ep 81 ----> im so happy that kwang soo finally won something <-----
ali101234 wrote: i just watched ep 81 ----> im so happy that kwang soo finally won something <-----

You already watched all other episodes?