LisNoir wrote: You already watched all other episodes?

Lol yup i havent skipped a single one. im seriously addicted to RM.
LMAO how many wigs does Dong Wan FD own now??? He could open a wig shop.
ali101234 wrote: Lol yup i havent skipped a single one. im seriously addicted to RM.

That was fast. Soon, you'll be like the rest of us who have watched all (or almost all) and have to wait for subs...lol

ali101234 wrote: LMAO how many wigs does Dong Wan FD own now??? He could open a wig shop.

A lot! lol
LisNoir wrote: That was fast. Soon, you'll be like the rest of us who have watched all (or almost all) and have to wait for subs...lol

A lot! lol

hehe i just finised ep 82 so that time is coming up very soon. im a little sad i wont be able to watch an ep every day but im also happy ill be able to hopefully participate in discussions :). once im caught up with RM i think im going to watch family outing. oh... how long does it usually take for the RM subs to come out?
ali101234 wrote: how long does it usually take for the RM subs to come out?

I think they come out every (late) monday? I'm watching it every week and i'm not even sure xD anyway you can keep track here on the right

Allkpop is posting so many things about Bigbang on RM I just can't wait anymore!
Just finished watching ep.84. It's not fair 5 vs 7 persons... Seung Ri's plan was imperfect xD Poor Lee Kwang Soo xD Later ep.85 is a counterattack time ^^
So 2 episodes with bigbang? heaven *-*
Big Bang's V.I.P.s are on cloud nine ^^
LaVe wrote: Just finished watching ep.84.
It's not fair 5 vs 7 persons...
Seung Ri's plan was imperfect xD
Poor Lee Kwang Soo xD

Later ep.85 is a counterattack time ^^

LOL, If you mean the hunting teams I think 5 is a lot..how about when there's only 1 or 2 vs 7?...lol
LisNoir wrote: LOL, If you mean the hunting teams I think 5 is a lot..how about when there's only 1 or 2 vs 7?...lol

I think there's should be 1 vs 1 member. If all of them surround 1 person, it's really hard to handle..
e.g.: G Dragon vs G Hyo; Daesung vs Kookie. <=== This is a fair game :)
LaVe wrote: I think there's should be 1 vs 1 member. If all of them surround 1 person, it's really hard to handle..
e.g.: G Dragon vs G Hyo; Daesung vs Kookie. <=== This is a fair game :)

LOL, it's the way it's always been. They shouldn't change rules just because BB was there.
wow this is the fastest subbing of RM just in 15 hours after broadcasted!!! RM ep. 84 eng sub already on! The subbers are choego! (^_^)b
LaVe wrote: wow this is the fastest subbing of RM just in 15 hours after broadcasted!!! RM ep. 84 eng sub already on! The subbers are choego! (^_^)b

i noticed that lol...i haven't watched it yet though...hopefully tonight ^_^
Watched it...that was such a short episode :( lol...my heart was racing the whole time *dugeun dugeun*..looking at 'em Big Bang *sigh* esp. Taeyang......Gae-Yang hahahahaaaa