KamZ wrote: Watched it...that was such a short episode :( lol...my heart was racing the whole time *dugeun dugeun*..looking at 'em Big Bang *sigh* esp. Taeyang......Gae-Yang hahahahaaaa

yeah it was short. Taeyang was...... do i even need to say anything more??? lol. i loved the ----> "jiyong where is GD" joke. haha was scared the fans would come after him if he touched GD..... they probably would lol <-----
ali101234 wrote: yeah it was short. Taeyang was...... do i even need to say anything more??? lol. i loved the ----> "jiyong where is GD" joke. haha was scared the fans would come after him if he touched GD..... they probably would lol <-----

^^^they had such a grand entrance...with full on style and attitude...but alas....all in vain lol...i'm a bit disappointed in them actually...esp. TOP, he was the most useless one lol...they could have tried harder...and that Seungri gag..wth was that all about??!!! lol..with the bell and all..what was he trying to achieve?! lol...so stupid i tell you lol...that was such a waste...Daesung was the only enthusiastic one who was trying his best to win i think lol...and Taeyang caught up too towards the end....i hope they redeem themselves in the next ep. especially for Daesung's sake loool...they just needed 2 most RM coupons *sigh*...it's not about winning really...i just wish they had more of that fighting spirit...doesn't matter even if they lose..i just want them to fight till the end else it's no fun lol^^^
KamZ wrote: ^^^they had such a grand entrance...with full on style and attitude...but alas....all in vain lol...i'm a bit disappointed in them actually...esp. TOP, he was the most useless one lol...they could have tried harder...and that Seungri gag..wth was that all about??!!! lol..with the bell and all..what was he trying to achieve?! lol...so stupid i tell you lol...that was such a waste...Daesung was the only enthusiastic one who was trying his best to win i think lol...and Taeyang caught up too towards the end....i hope they redeem themselves in the next ep. especially for Daesung's sake loool...they just needed 2 most RM coupons *sigh*...it's not about winning really...i just wish they had more of that fighting spirit...doesn't matter even if they lose..i just want them to fight till the end else it's no fun lol^^^

----> yeah lol Top did not do much at all. and at first i was thinking seungris plan was pretty good.... then he brought joong kook and kwang soo into it and i was like ok where is he going with this.... then they found the bag of bells and i facedpalmed.... how could he not hide the bag huh *sigh*. i think the next ep will for sure be better. <-----
ali101234 wrote: ----> yeah lol Top did not do much at all. and at first i was thinking seungris plan was pretty good.... then he brought joong kook and kwang soo into it and i was like ok where is he going with this.... then they found the bag of bells and i facedpalmed.... how could he not hide the bag huh *sigh*. i think the next ep will for sure be better. <-----

*fingers and toes crossed* heh
Actually it was really funny to see Big-Bang guys in a whole another light... uncool light :D Made me laugh a lot :P
I'm going to go watch it now...And wow the first part of the video where I'm watching it has A LOT of views. HaHa oppa looks so cute! (Shuuuup Kamz-ssi!!!....just in case...lol)
KamZ wrote: Watched it...that was such a short episode :( lol...my heart was racing the whole time *dugeun dugeun*..looking at 'em Big Bang *sigh* esp. Taeyang......Gae-Yang hahahahaaaa

The episode was short, but it was soo fun! I've missed these cat-mouse games! LOL Finally, I can enjoy my fave variety show again...:D
Are there going to be two parts of the Big Bang episode?
christypop wrote: Are there going to be two parts of the Big Bang episode?

Yes. :)
BoA to make her first variety show appearance on ‘Running Man’

[ATTACH=CONFIG]293[/ATTACH]

Singer BoA will be making her first variety show appearance on SBS‘s 'Running Man.'

SBS PD Cho Hyo Jin informed MyDaily on the 5th, “BoA and composer Jung Jae Hyung are currently filming ‘Running Man’. This episode will be a ‘music fairy’ special, and we have invited a guest from each SBS program, 'K-POP Star'and 'YOU&I.'

BoA said it was her first variety show appearance, but also stated that it was a lot of fun and she was very proactive,” he continued. “She is very competitive and lived up to her title as a World Star.

Ahead of his statement, photos from the recent ‘Running Man’ shoot were revealed on various online community sites, and BoA was spotted among the cast members wearing her name tag.

BoA’s feature on ‘Running Man’ is extremely significant, as in the past, she has refrained from variety shows altogether. In 2010, she had officially announced that she would not be featuring on any variety programs, but once made a brief appearance on the ‘HaHa Mong Show‘ the same year.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]294[/ATTACH]
LisNoir wrote: I'm going to go watch it now...And wow the first part of the video where I'm watching it has A LOT of views.

HaHa oppa looks so cute! (Shuuuup Kamz-ssi!!!....just in case...lol)

don't worry...i love him too now loool..he is cute...actually the whole RM regulars..love them...except for JiHyo..not much of her fan lol..you know i'm a male lover lol

LisNoir wrote: The episode was short, but it was soo fun! I've missed these cat-mouse games! LOL Finally, I can enjoy my fave variety show again...:D

hahah now that Miss Dreadful has left eh?! lol...2 eps. of extreme torture lol...but i must admit i still enjoyed the eps. (not her..ignored her as best as i could) :D
I expected the BB episode to be more more funny.
christypop wrote: I expected the BB episode to be more more funny.

I think it will be, when THEY are the ones chasing ^^
I know you guys are way ahead of me but i was watching ep 21 & have never laughed so much as at Gwang Soo's efforts to hide himself under the sink & sofa ....it starts 4 mins into the clip :D

Ah, that was the episode after Ji Hyo had the umbrella attack....LOL The whole episode was funny, especially the terror stricken faces....lol