KamZ wrote: yes, it was him..^^

Ah, see. I knew it was him.
just watched ep. 88..and it was really interesting....and then the last few minutes spoilt it all for me lol..
I'm on ep 67 i think.. which i am thinkin bout skippin.. same with 68.. dunno i just can't stand that nasaly woman.. lol i haven't watched a drama in 2 weeks..
Last episode was totally boring and not funny at all I started it yday but since I could not stand it anymore I finished it just now lol, maybe because I didn't like the guest :/ Running man in Wonderland looks interesting tho
KamZ wrote: just watched ep. 88..and it was really interesting....and then the last few minutes spoilt it all for me lol..

How dumb are they??? i solved the "clue" as soon as i saw it
RainFlower wrote: How dumb are they??? i solved the "clue" as soon as i saw it

EXACTLY!!!!!!!...i mean the whole freakin' episode was based on "music" for that matter lol
Lylina wrote: Last episode was totally boring and not funny at all I started it yday but since I could not stand it anymore I finished it just now lol, maybe because I didn't like the guest :/ Running man in Wonderland looks interesting tho

It does look interesting.

I liked ep. 88. The "music fairy" guy's weakness was funny. I liked him more than BoA, she can go back into hiding...lol
ep. 89...as always was fun...that Jae Hyung hyung is sooo funny and ofcourse oori Kwang Soo..not at all happy with the result but i will live lol reeeeeeally looking forward to next week's ep. with old ahjussis/ hadabuhjees..i think it's going to really interesting ^_^
Hey hi helloooo~
I'm organizing a RunningMan fanproject so I'm just pimping it wherever I can find RM fans ;) Please check it out; http://heenim382.blogspot.se/2012/04/this-is-video-project-dedicated-to.html

--

I'm still on ep 89~ ahhh I'm so slow at watching these days, gotta balance the variety with the drama and movies XD
I really am a fan of running man ...followed it from the 1st episode and watch it every time it comes out the episodes now seem really scripted... i'm mean you know what is going to happen and i thought previously the missions were better oh well :) i'm still watching for obvious reasons: THE CAST! cannot get tired of them
KamZ wrote: ep. 89...as always was fun...that Jae Hyung hyung is sooo funny and ofcourse oori Kwang Soo..not at all happy with the result but i will live lol

reeeeeeally looking forward to next week's ep. with old ahjussis/ hadabuhjees..i think it's going to really interesting ^_^

I agree Jae Hyung was totally hilarious in this episode with his lack of energy. And that last battle between him and the giraffe was totally hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at his "cheetah" comment.

The beginning of the episode was soooo scripted. Just the door thing and the clothes...-__-; At least, it was funny so I let it go. And I was not happy with the results either....I mean, she did nothing, and I mean nothing, yet she still wins and easily. I was like WTH!

steciLovesDramas wrote: I really am a fan of running man ...followed it from the 1st episode and watch it every time it comes out

the episodes now seem really scripted... i'm mean you know what is going to happen and i thought previously the missions were better
oh well :) i'm still watching for obvious reasons: THE CAST! cannot get tired of them

I agree.
just because it's the ahjussis this time..no one's in a hurry to watch the latest ep. it seems lol...but i am still looking forward to seeing 'em ahjussis in action lol..normally by this time Translation is 100% done and Timing and Type Setting atleast 80%..

This is how it looks today LOL :D

wrote: Running Man Episode 90

Guests: Lee Deok-hwa, Park Jun-gyu and Park Sang-myun

Translations: 80%
Timing: 0%
Typsetting: 0%
Quality Check: 0%

:D :D
It's already subbed. It's funny. I love how they poke fun at themselves...lol

It was a fishing race. My thoughts:

And Jihyo pulled the same stunt as last week. -_-;... And they say Kwang Soo is the betrayer...lol Everyone is the same...lol

Funny thing is...no one won...lol
I haven't watched past ep 86 yet.. kinda getting bored.. it's way to scripted and the missions aren't as good as they were...
i feel that the old episodes were waaay better :( where jong kook use to kill them all, he's way too weak against girls, so he aint as fierce any more! lmao