RainFlower wrote: yep i am - finished with Running Man Episode 73 as well now - Yong Hwa was so awesome going up against SpartaKook ♥

Im sad now I have no more eps with him left to watch

I got done watching that episode last night and at one point I was thinking that they should have made Yong Hwa a regular after Joong Ki left.
I feel like re-watching all episodes from start! ^^
Its starting to became patently obvious that there is distinct nepotism/favouritism shown towards certain guests on RM who get way more airtime than they should..... case in point i just watched Running Man Ep 75 & felt they totally overlooked Hyorin & Sulli who were way more interesting than the dullard Sohee but they focused all the attention on her even though she hardly spoke & looked bored most of the time.
RainFlower wrote: Its starting to became patently obvious that there is distinct nepotism/favouritism shown towards certain guests on RM who get way more airtime than they should..... case in point i just watched Running Man Ep 75 & felt they totally overlooked Hyorin & Sulli who were way more interesting than the dullard Sohee but they focused all the attention on her even though she hardly spoke & looked bored most of the time.

They do have favoritism. But Hyorin was also stuck with Suk Jin and by this point he is among the ones who are barely seen. I do wish they had placed Hyorin with Sparta and Jaesuk. They would have been great. And I think Sulli is so much funnier than Sohee too. I was actually tired of her already by the end of the show and was glad ->they didn't win!<- LOL
LisNoir wrote: They do have favoritism. But Hyorin was also stuck with Suk Jin and by this point he is among the ones who are barely seen. I do wish they had placed Hyorin with Sparta and Jaesuk. They would have been great. And I think Sulli is so much funnier than Sohee too. I was actually tired of her already by the end of the show and was glad ->they didn't win!<- LOL

I also noticed they made more of a fuss over Minho than Siwon ...call me cynical maybe its got something to do with who their management companies are & who RM is more keen to keep on side
RainFlower wrote: I also noticed they made more of a fuss over Minho than Siwon ...call me cynical maybe its got something to do with who their management companies are & who RM is more keen to keep on side

Minho, Sulli and Siwon are all from SM Ent. But Sulli and Siwon had been guests before, maybe that also plays a role.
maybe but in the epsiode with Lee Min Ki they ignored him & the other male guest & totally focused the whole show on the female guest
RainFlower wrote: maybe but in the epsiode with Lee Min Ki they ignored him & the other male guest & totally focused the whole show on the female guest

Yeah, they do have favoritism. But with Minho, Siwon and Sulli, it had nothing to do with the management company since it's the same one.
Im liking ep 76 guests 4 nice looking guys in black mmmmmmm
RainFlower wrote: Im liking ep 76 guests 4 nice looking guys in black mmmmmmm

Is that the assassins special with Ji Jin Hee and 4 other actors?
LisNoir wrote: Is that the assassins special with Ji Jin Hee and 4 other actors?

yep i dont think i have seen any of them in a drama yet but they are pleasing to the eye...;)....i didnt know JJH was so short lol
RainFlower wrote: yep i dont think i have seen any of them in a drama yet but they are pleasing to the eye...;)....i didnt know JJH was so short lol

Jejeje, he does look short. I loved that episode.
Joo Sang Wook he is gawjuss Im gonna have to track down some of his dramas
Ok, I know a few pages back, I asked if the rest of the eps were as funny as the big bang ones.. and since I was told funnier, I decided to watch from ep 1, and I am currently on ep 27 or 28 I can't remember, this show is freaking hilarious.. The last episode I watched was with DBSK.. would have watched more last night but we had bad storms here, so puter got unplugged...