KamZ wrote: bloody Kwang Soooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...nonetheless, this episode (92) was DAEBAK!!!!...

You think he's happy to be someone's horse? And don't tell me it depends on who is the one riding his shoulders... :D
VioletSakura wrote: ahaha~ Lis, peacful Gary moments made my day!!! :D

I like very much 91st episode, SO FUNNY!!! Kwang-Soo's sentence...
And 92nd was hilarious too, didn't know JYP was such a speedy ajusshi :D

P.S. Who's THAT on Kwang-Soo's shoulders???? >_<

I love peaceful Gary moments. jejee

If I saw the previews correctly, I think that's Gyuri from KARA. I can't wait for Ep.94..lol

I just finished Ep. 93 and I laughed so much. Kwang Soo was funny in the beginning. For some reason, I wanted to pull Ji Hyo's a few times. She annoyed me for some reason...lol I still haven't seen Ep. 92, I'm going to watch it now.
Can't wait for ep.94 couples! xD brides & grooms Game On! ㅋㅋㅋ

Jae Suk - SeungYeon, Kookie - HyunA, Haha - Suzy, Kwang Soo - Gyuri, Gary - Krystal, Suk Jin - Miss Mong

I think it will be fun. jejeje Ok, is it me or is Ep. 92 ads heaven? The ad placement doesn't look subtle at all, first the phone and then the camera...lol
PinkDiamond wrote: Episode 92 was awesome! I was eating a bowl of cereal while watching the dance part at the beach and was totally unprepared for Kwang Soo dance number. I almost choked because I was laughing so hard! I enjoyed the ending results though. A change up in things is always nice.

I laughed so much...lol

KamZ wrote: bloody Kwang Soooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...nonetheless, this episode (92) was DAEBAK!!!!...

looking forward to ep.93 now ^^

What is wrong with this boy? How could he do that? -_-;....lol

Jajajaja....the other guest: "I think he may be dumb." ***

How could ->Jong Kook forget JYP was there? lol
Looking forward to ep 95 with MBLAQ and Sistar :D (2 weeks? T-T)
Just watched the 93rd episode... DAEBAK... I laughed so much, my tummy hurts... KwangSoo and HaHa's faces, when they heard they were the target, JoongKook and JaeSuk's last fight :D Especially the beginning was hilarious!!!! pfft~ Kookie chooses HyunA while she wants to be with Gary, and gives Suzy to HaHa, while she wants to be with him... Men... :D And there's going to be photo frame challenge next time YAY~~~~
VioletSakura wrote: Just watched the 93rd episode... DAEBAK... I laughed so much, my tummy hurts... KwangSoo and HaHa's faces, when they heard they were the target, JoongKook and JaeSuk's last fight :D Especially the beginning was hilarious!!!!
pfft~ Kookie chooses HyunA while she wants to be with Gary, and gives Suzy to HaHa, while she wants to be with him... Men... :D
And there's going to be photo frame challenge next time YAY~~~~

I know right! lol
PinkDiamond wrote: Episode 93 is TOO Funny! I love to see them in their Panic state! Hahahaha! They know they shouldn't mess with Sparta!

LMBO! Aren't they supposed to be chasing him???

I was laughing at that too. Instead of them being the "hunters", they were being hunted by the prey...lol
LisNoir wrote: I was laughing at that too. Instead of them being the "hunters", they were being hunted by the prey...lol

I cracked up so hard, I had to stop the video, when JaeSuk was frozen on the staircase and Kookie suddenly appeared, JaeSuk and his VJ freaked out big time :D HILARIOUS!!!I mean, he's already out of the game, why is he afraid of him even then? :D pffft~
...and how relaxed were they when Kwang Soo was the target!!???!!!...everyone started playing video games hahaha...the fight between SukJin and Kwang Soo was also hilarious...*wobble wobble**twirl* hahah... ..but the "winner" deserved to win...he worked hard for it and he totally deserved it... ..that huge swing!!! omg i would never get on that..neverrr everrrrr..poor JaeSuk..he almost peed his pants lol..he might have too you never know lool... ..HaHa couldn't believe his ears when his name was announced as the next target...his expressions...priceless...lol
VioletSakura wrote: I cracked up so hard, I had to stop the video, when JaeSuk was frozen on the staircase and Kookie suddenly appeared, JaeSuk and his VJ freaked out big time :D HILARIOUS!!!I mean, he's already out of the game, why is he afraid of him even then? :D pffft~

hahaha that was hilarious...Kook-ie is just too scary lol

Spartacus Style of fighting Vs YoomesBond style of fighting...CLASSIC!!! lol
KamZ wrote: hahaha that was hilarious...Kook-ie is just too scary lol

Spartacus Style of fighting Vs YoomesBond style of fighting...CLASSIC!!! lol

haha~ JaeSuk "Just give me the water gun!" :D