KamZ wrote: i remember one photo frame episode with YongHwa and Jo Kwon...it was hilarious...i was in tears and my stomach was hurting by the end of it...lol

I remember that one :P The 2nd episode of RM I watched, after I made sure what it was by watching the 1st one... I had tears too... Kkap-Kwon's dance, Yong-Hwa's hilarious misfortunes and heroic saves... and of course Gary's peaceful face always in the frame haha~ I can still laugh by just remembering...
KamZ wrote: i remember one photo frame episode with YongHwa and Jo Kwon...it was hilarious...i was in tears and my stomach was hurting by the end of it...lol

LOL, that was my first RM episode. I watched it because that's around the time when I remembered YongHwa was Shin Woo in YB and I has just finished watching the Goguma couple in WGM. I needed more YongHwa. Plus, I love Jo Kwon too <3. Was that episode 7?
LisNoir wrote: LOL, that was my first RM episode. I watched it because that's around the time when I remembered YongHwa was Shin Woo in YB and I has just finished watching the Goguma couple in WGM. I needed more YongHwa. Plus, I love Jo Kwon too <3. Was that episode 7?

yes it was...and i'm laughing right now thinking of the photoframe stills hahaaa
LisNoir wrote: Well, I'm disappointed. I just finished ep. 86. I mean the ->yellow team<- was first in almost all (maybe all) events and in the last part ->the red team wins<- I feel like ->the make it so popular guests win<-

Why would they even give the baton to Kwang Soo and then Sparta let him go first...? lol *sigh*

It was fun before the ending though. Does anyone know if Ha Ji Won was a cheerleader during her school years...? lol

i want to read the spoilers because your first line is making me nervous lol...
KamZ wrote: i want to read the spoilers because your first line is making me nervous lol...

LOL, don't read them. Watch it first. :D
LisNoir wrote: LOL, don't read them. Watch it first. :D

is it really disappointing?! i had high hopes for this eps...as long it's funny i'm okay with who ever wins lol...it just needs to make me rofl :D
watched ep. 86...when they showed the Secret Garden sit-up scene...i got all nostalgic and started missing oori Binnie all over again *sigh*...i hope to see him in RM one day...that's going to be Daebak :)...Ha Ji Won was aegyo overload...it was getting a little too much for me to digest by the end of it... i wish it was Kim Soo Hyun instead of Han Ga In next week heh...the preview looked fun/interesting though....(i miss TMETS *sigh*)...
EP 86 was one of the best episode I saw... I just couldn't stop laughing

* Gaeko got out too fast I didn't see him much :( *

Jiwon was a bit annoying with her screams but it was still a really fun episode ^^
This was a REALLY funny episode :D Kwang-Soo's entrance was hilarious!!! When they were playing badminton, I laughed until my stomach was hurting... :D
KamZ wrote: Ha Ji Won was aegyo overload...it was getting a little too much for me to digest by the end of it...

Lylina wrote: *

Jiwon was a bit annoying with her screams but it was still a really fun episode ^^

That's why I was wondering if she had been a cheerleader. It...was...just...too...much....lol
Im watching ep 73 (part 2 of the Hong Kong episodes) & busting a gut laughing at Gwang Soo on the roller coaster shouting for his mom with his sad theme song playing in the background :D
You are going at full speed unnie! lol
LisNoir wrote: You are going at full speed unnie! lol

yep i am - finished with Running Man Episode 73 as well now - Yong Hwa was so awesome going up against SpartaKook ♥

Im sad now I have no more eps with him left to watch
YongHwa was really awesome in that episode... <3 Yeah, so far he's not in anymore. *Here I go again....* They should totally make YongHwa part of the regular cast or, at least, a more regular guest. <3
I hope he makes a drama or film palli or joins regular cast of RM i ♥ him :D