phoenixtearz9 wrote: Ok, I know a few pages back, I asked if the rest of the eps were as funny as the big bang ones.. and since I was told funnier, I decided to watch from ep 1, and I am currently on ep 27 or 28 I can't remember, this show is freaking hilarious.. The last episode I watched was with DBSK.. would have watched more last night but we had bad storms here, so puter got unplugged...

Oh, I hate storms, hope all is well. But we have another new RM addict...jejejeje
RainFlower wrote: Joo Sang Wook he is gawjuss Im gonna have to track down some of his dramas

i have seen one...ThornBirds..you might like it..it's a makjang lol...for me it was just okay
LisNoir wrote: Oh, I hate storms, hope all is well. But we have another new RM addict...jejejeje

Me too, all is well, even tho the thunder shook the house a couple times. Yup yup, I haven't even been watching any drama's, except for the last two eps of dh and sufbb, so yeah I would say an addict was born.. lol
I started ep. 87 and I felt nostalgia...The show opens with an instrumental of The Moon Huggles the Sun.
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Me too, all is well, even tho the thunder shook the house a couple times. Yup yup, I haven't even been watching any drama's, except for the last two eps of dh and sufbb, so yeah I would say an addict was born.. lol

At least nothing big happened. :) Jejeje welcome to the club!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first part of the episode was funny, but then the mission part was a lot of talking and I could follow what was happening because of what I was seeing. It was funny when Han Ga In called ->Jong Kook <- yang My or Yang Myung...LOL

And who would have thought that ->HaHa<- was her childhood love...lol

Kwang Soo was funny too.
So funny!!! The latest episode :D Especially the beginning... I love Kwang-Soo more and more withe every episode... ^^ hihi~ cute loser Kwang-Soo-oppa ^^
so Lis-ssi and RF...i couldn't sleep after all..i had to HAD TO complete the ep. somehow and guess what?! I DID!!! lol...this episode was nostalgia overload for me...my heart fluttered the whole time heh...esp. because they kept playing the ost...and i loved how they played with the Yang Myung Gun sentiment lol...the creative directors of this show are all daebak...oh how i miss you TMETS *sigh*...<3
By the way, was the teacher Lee Hwon's eunuch? It kind of looked like him.
LisNoir wrote: By the way, was the teacher Lee Hwon's eunuch? It kind of looked like him.

Wasn't he the PD??? LOL, I think I saw something written when he entered 'about him being a PD' :D
VioletSakura wrote: Wasn't he the PD??? LOL, I think I saw something written when he entered 'about him being a PD' :D

It was? I can't read Korean. :) I watched it Raw, so I didn't even bother looking at the words...lol
LisNoir wrote: It was? I can't read Korean. :) I watched it Raw, so I didn't even bother looking at the words...lol

KShowNow has had the English version since morning :P (by my time at least)
VioletSakura wrote: KShowNow has had the English version since morning :P (by my time at least)

I know, but I always watch the Raw version first.
I thought it wouldnt be fun because of Ga In but I really liked this episode... And Kwang Soo finaly start to be funny since 2-3 episodes I like him now ^^
LisNoir wrote: By the way, was the teacher Lee Hwon's eunuch? It kind of looked like him.

yes, it was him..^^