VioletSakura wrote: I cracked up so hard, I had to stop the video, when JaeSuk was frozen on the staircase and Kookie suddenly appeared, JaeSuk and his VJ freaked out big time :D HILARIOUS!!!I mean, he's already out of the game, why is he afraid of him even then? :D pffft~

Jajajajajaja, that was hilarious. Even the VJ backs up and away from the beast slowly and without any sudden movements...lol

KamZ wrote: ...and how relaxed were they when Kwang Soo was the target!!???!!!...everyone started playing video games hahaha...the fight between SukJin and Kwang Soo was also hilarious...*wobble wobble**twirl* hahah...
..but the "winner" deserved to win...he worked hard for it and he totally deserved it...
..that huge swing!!! omg i would never get on that..neverrr everrrrr..poor JaeSuk..he almost peed his pants lol..he might have too you never know lool...
..HaHa couldn't believe his ears when his name was announced as the next target...his expressions...priceless...lol

He did deserve to win...lol

KamZ wrote: hahaha that was hilarious...Kook-ie is just too scary lol

Spartacus Style of fighting Vs YoomesBond style of fighting...CLASSIC!!! lol

LOL, that was funny too! The disadvantages in fighting styles! LOL

VioletSakura wrote: haha~ JaeSuk "Just give me the water gun!" :D

Jajajaja! I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything in that part or else there would have been an accident...lol
HAHAHA :D

I love this guy KwangSoo...
VioletSakura wrote: HAHAHA :D

hahahahah kwang soo so cute :D
i'm currently watching this..but long to go... still at ep.15.. Gary always make Ji hyo escape..
VioletSakura wrote: HAHAHA :D

I think I've seen the commercial when watching Queen In Hyun's Man. I went "Awwww Kwang Soo did a commercial!" lol
KamZ wrote: hahahahah kwang soo so cute :D

He's hilarious...lol

darkangel662008 wrote: i'm currently watching this..but long to go...
still at ep.15..
Gary always make Ji hyo escape..

LOL yeah...
has anyone seen the latest ep? i haven't either..just asking lol
I'm sad for Gary:-( With that news about Ji Hyo..huhuhu!!!
KamZ wrote: has anyone seen the latest ep? i haven't either..just asking lol

I have :p LOL, a lot of pushing and pulling, FUNNY :D
VioletSakura wrote: I have :p LOL, a lot of pushing and pulling, FUNNY :D

nice..looking forward to it..will probably watch it tonight..what do you do VS? are you a student?
KamZ wrote: nice..looking forward to it..will probably watch it tonight..what do you do VS? are you a student?

Nice place to discuss my life, KamZ-sshi :D Yes, I'm an MA student, graduating in June ^^
VioletSakura wrote: Nice place to discuss my life, KamZ-sshi :D Yes, I'm an MA student, graduating in June ^^

ah ok...good luck
KamZ wrote: ah ok...good luck

Thanks ^^
KamZ wrote: has anyone seen the latest ep? i haven't either..just asking lol

KamZ wrote: nice..looking forward to it..will probably watch it tonight.

I just finished it and I'm completely happy with the results. Gary had a perfect win...jejeje He outed everyone....lol<-

The episode was funny. And Girl group members might have been harmed during the filming of the show...lol They got squished, dropped, pushed, hit their chins on heads......LOL
can i ask what episode are MBLAQ going to come on in Running Man? finally a group of guys that will definitely not stay quite on the sow unlike some previous idols who came on that seemed awkward with the running man family hahaha .. i know their hyper active personalities will come out lol
ayeaye2011 wrote: can i ask what episode are MBLAQ going to come on in Running Man? finally a group of guys that will definitely not stay quite on the sow unlike some previous idols who came on that seemed awkward with the running man family hahaha .. i know their hyper active personalities will come out lol

I just looked it up and they were seen filming!!! Lee Joon is gonna be on RM again! lol But it says it's just an appearance, so they won't be on the whole episode.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/05/mblaq-to-make-an-appearance-on-an-episode-of-running-man