Running Man is coming to Dramafever.

ali101234 wrote: Running Man is coming to Dramafever.

Hopefully this will make it easier to find some of the older episodes. The video quality better be good.
loved this ep. (90)....the 3 hyungnims were ADORABLE <333...esp. the wig hyungnim aka boss aka president lol... now waiting patiently for the "return of the Yoomes Bond" :) lool
KamZ wrote: loved this ep. (90)....the 3 hyungnims were ADORABLE <333...esp. the wig hyungnim aka boss aka president lol...

now waiting patiently for the "return of the Yoomes Bond" :) lool

Jajaja...I loved "neither rain nor wind"...

I can't wait for that ep either.
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja...I loved "neither rain nor wind"...

I can't wait for that ep either.

hahah that ahjussi was hilarious....how about their "high blood" pressure act?!?!!...they all are so funny...and everyone is ever ready to play along...so cute...they are like kids...all of them lol...

and i hope Gary and Jihyo gets back together...i miss them...oori Monday couple lol...although i know it'll not happen..but a girl can hope, can't see?!!!..heeeh
KamZ wrote: hahah that ahjussi was hilarious....how about their "high blood" pressure act?!?!!...they all are so funny...and everyone is ever ready to play along...so cute...they are like kids...all of them lol...

and i hope Gary and Jihyo gets back together...i miss them...oori Monday couple lol...although i know it'll not happen..but a girl can hope, can't see?!!!..heeeh

Jajaja...It was hilarious when he said "I thought by scolding them they would do what I wanted..." Jajajaja

And something happened that I think has never happened before....lol Someone begged SukJin to be his partner. That was hilarious.

I miss the "Monday couple" too...
Just before I watched Running man I was watching "Family Outing" with Park Jin Young as guest and now he's the next guest of RM + CJM me like :D I wonder if Gary is really a fool or just acting like one... They are SO mean to say that he's ugly! >< I miss Monday couple too ^^
Well, this episode was a bust. I was so bored...:/ They really need to do something with this show to make it look less scripted again... I was hoping all the while someone would catch Jae Suk...lol
I never get tired of this compilation....lol

PinkDiamond wrote: thanks Lis. That was a good laugh! I miss those days! Too funny!

I miss them too. The shows feel so scripted now. :(
PinkDiamond wrote: Remember when they had the piggy bank competition and they were supposed to be pretending it was heavy? I think that like the second or 3rd episode.

LOL, yeah.

--------------------------------

Fans can rejoice as a few members from KARA, f(x), 4minute, and miss A were recently spotted recording for ‘Running Man‘!

On April 24th, many fans caught a glimpse of the idols recording for the show and immediately uploaded proof-shots onto various social networking sites. The list of idols that were said to be spotted filming in front of the Shinsegae Department Store included Seungyeon, Krystal, Suzy, HyunA, and Gyuri.

The recording seems to be for another “girl group special” after almost a year, with the last participants being miss A‘s Suzy, T-ara‘s Jiyeon, and f(x)‘s Sulli and Luna.

(Source: Allkpop)
ahaha~ Lis, peacful Gary moments made my day!!! :D I like very much 91st episode, SO FUNNY!!! Kwang-Soo's sentence... And 92nd was hilarious too, didn't know JYP was such a speedy ajusshi :D P.S. Who's THAT on Kwang-Soo's shoulders???? >_<
bloody Kwang Soooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...nonetheless, this episode (92) was DAEBAK!!!!... looking forward to ep.93 now ^^