ayeaye2011 wrote: i got confused about that too!!! so who's supposed to appear the Manchester city football player or mblaq? lol (i was going to get hyper because i thought they came to England because i live near Manchester, but it was a false alarm :P)

he plays for Manchester United, not Manchester City.. (sorry, I hate City, so I don't want a great player like Jisung be said he is City's player :P)

I've read somewhere that the episode with MBLAQ will have a connection with Jisung's episode..
and Jisung said that he will go with Running Man casts if they succeed the mission..
so I guess, next week will be started with a video by Jisung (like what they have with Jackie Chan)
but the big prize of success in the mission is that they can go to Thai with him and meet United players..
only a maybe, tho.. :P
soracantabile wrote: he plays for Manchester United, not Manchester City.. (sorry, I hate City, so I don't want a great player like Jisung be said he is City's player :P)

i prefer City to United...bahahahahaahaaah...
i don't really watch football tbh lol....but i can't escape it either...everyone around me (my mom, my dad, my brother, my bf and everyone else) watches football lol
KamZ wrote: i prefer City to United...bahahahahaahaaah...
i don't really watch football tbh lol....but i can't escape it either...everyone around me (my mom, my dad, my brother, my bf and everyone else) watches football lol

I hate City because they keep taking players from club I support :(

btw,,the explanation is out on allkpop:
wrote: Soccer sensation Park Ji Sung of Manchester United will be assigning a special mission to the members for a different race from the usual.

The fixed cast members of ‘Running Man’ will be waiting at different places in Seoul and will receive special instructions from the soccer player himself. This week, the members will have to set out to find Running Man #8, #9, #10, and#11 hidden around the city to complete their mission.

A staff member from the show is reported to have said that viewers should especially look forward to who the 11th Running Man will be.

The members stated, “Even though this mission is hard, it’s different and fun.”

It is assumed that Park Ji Sung and the ‘Running Man’ members in Thailand episode will be coming up later on, with this being the pilot episode to the upcoming Park Ji Sung special.

but on wiki, next episode's guests are MBLAQ and SISTAR, right?
but it is said that the members only look for player no 8,9,10,and 11..so only 4 people..
This show is fricking funny! Are last seasons as funny?
isn't it only has 1 season so far?
goldenseal50 wrote: This show is fricking funny! Are last seasons as funny?

So far there's only one season with 90+ episodes. Korean seasons for variety shows, from what I know, are a bit different from what we are used to.
soracantabile wrote: isn't it only has 1 season so far?

Yes, only one season so far.
lol on dramafever they just show 95 to 100 and call them 1 thru 5 so I assumed it was a new seasoin
goldenseal50 wrote: lol on dramafever they just show 95 to 100 and call them 1 thru 5 so I assumed it was a new seasoin

I noticed that too. But it might be because that's when they got the licencing to it.
soracantabile wrote: he plays for Manchester United, not Manchester City.. (sorry, I hate City, so I don't want a great player like Jisung be said he is City's player :P)

I've read somewhere that the episode with MBLAQ will have a connection with Jisung's episode..
and Jisung said that he will go with Running Man casts if they succeed the mission..
so I guess, next week will be started with a video by Jisung (like what they have with Jackie Chan)
but the big prize of success in the mission is that they can go to Thai with him and meet United players..
only a maybe, tho.. :P

im so sorry lol im not that into football so i didnt know which team it was :)
so i tired it on kshownet, they didnt have ep1 started from ep24 but raw so i just skipped it to ep40 with 2pm as guest ;o its interesting tho not as funny as i thought it would be, maybe the other eps are funnier
lots of broken links on kshownow ;x just watched ep75 like this a whole lot better :D siwon and minho<3 and sohee was so adorable
goldenseal50 wrote: lol on dramafever they just show 95 to 100 and call them 1 thru 5 so I assumed it was a new seasoin

ah,,so like in here,,on TV here ep 91 is said ep 60+..
yeah,,I think it's because of the licensing..
and for me,,latest 5 episodes are not as funy as older episodes..

and other than kshownow, you can also watch on isubs (maybe their ep 1-24 are fine)
I started watching this show on kshowonline, and they had all the older eps subbed...