ayeaye2011 wrote: can i ask what episode are MBLAQ going to come on in Running Man? finally a group of guys that will definitely not stay quite on the sow unlike some previous idols who came on that seemed awkward with the running man family hahaha .. i know their hyper active personalities will come out lol

In the wikipedia page, which is quite accurate, it says they are appearing in the next episode which air this coming Sunday, May 20. The guests: G.O, Lee Joon, Seung-ho, Thunder (MBLAQ), Bora, Dasom, Hyorin, Soyu (Sistar)...

Though this is strange as the preview of the next episode showed some soccer player coming...and now it's written he's coming the next-next episode... well... not that I'm against anyone ^^

Idols make it more fun!!!
..i watched the Wedding Race...but i couldn't laugh as much as i would have liked too..maybe because i watched it on my phone and i was on the ferry and there were people all around me lol.. i'm totally happy with the winner this time too..^^
Imagine if you had laughed like you wanted. Parents would be hanging on to their children...lol
where u guys watching this? everyone keeps talkin about this and itz not on viki :(
nekoblah wrote: where u guys watching this? everyone keeps talkin about this and itz not on viki :(

Maybe because it's not a drama, but a show?
VioletSakura wrote: Maybe because it's not a drama, but a show?

>< that suks, should i dnl this instead? ;o
nekoblah wrote: where u guys watching this? everyone keeps talkin about this and itz not on viki :(

i usually watch new episodes on kshownow
but i watched older episodes by downloading from isubs..
but isubs also has streaming links...
not sure if kshownow has from 1st episode
nekoblah wrote: >< that suks, should i dnl this instead? ;o

Why should you? I mean, if you're not rewatching it constantly, watch it online on kshownow.net , they're the fastest subbers of the show ^^
awesome :D thanks for the link!
nekoblah wrote: awesome :D thanks for the link!

You're welcome! ^^
oh dang there 90ish ep ;o
Yep...lol

You can just watch the ones with your favorite celebrities. But you'll probably end up watching them all...lol

Here's the episode list. Only look at the guest column...lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Running_Man_episodes
LisNoir wrote: I just looked it up and they were seen filming!!! Lee Joon is gonna be on RM again! lol But it says it's just an appearance, so they won't be on the whole episode.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/05/mblaq-to-make-an-appearance-on-an-episode-of-running-man

yea i saw that on allkpop that's why asked.... shame though would have been great fun with them all lol they only ever invite female idols the crew is so biased lmao
VioletSakura wrote:
In the wikipedia page, which is quite accurate, it says they are appearing in the next episode which air this coming Sunday, May 20. The guests: G.O, Lee Joon, Seung-ho, Thunder (MBLAQ), Bora, Dasom, Hyorin, Soyu (Sistar)...

Though this is strange as the preview of the next episode showed some soccer player coming...and now it's written he's coming the next-next episode... well... not that I'm against anyone ^^

Idols make it more fun!!!

i got confused about that too!!! so who's supposed to appear the Manchester city football player or mblaq? lol (i was going to get hyper because i thought they came to England because i live near Manchester, but it was a false alarm :P)
I wonder if we will see Nichkhun in Thailand since it's been a long time ^^