darkangel662008 wrote: Gary is really cute doing the dance :)

He did look cute. <3
Agreed! Gary's was the best! <3
i agreee too on gary's dance! muscle man dance made me LOLOL! i was amazed at 2pm's combo with the first round
Haven't watched Running Man since January 2013. I lost interest since it wasn't as funny anymore.
nekoblah wrote: i agreee too on gary's dance! muscle man dance made me LOLOL!
i was amazed at 2pm's combo with the first round

Yeah, but they had the Running Man blackhole on their team...LOL!
This Big Bang episode was much better than the other one they were in before with the whole group. It was fun, but the winner wasn't surprising since Ji Hyo seems to always win.

Yoo Ah In will be in the next episode. I bet his fans are happy. I know someone who will be jumping up and down...lol
Almost lost it when Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch came on. Song Ji hyo has great taste in dogs!
Ari_Lee wrote: This Big Bang episode was much better than the other one they were in before with the whole group. It was fun, but the winner wasn't surprising since Ji Hyo seems to always win.

Yoo Ah In will be in the next episode. I bet his fans are happy. I know someone who will be jumping up and down...lol

ahah well this one they got them down and dirty ahaha
I'm obsessed with Running Man, I get with my sister pretty much every day and we watch an episode.

I really liked the most recent one (Big Bang), until the end, it would have been awesome if they had done name tag elimination to compete for Ji Hyo, and then split the prize with her.

The idol episode had potential, 2PM were amazing in the first challenge, and were so close. The only problem was that with all those guests they didn't really have any interaction with them, I was cracking up at Sung Kyu's "I'll consider your confession" and "Oppa's sorry, are we still dating" But they didn't fully utilize how funny the guests seemed to be.

I think Yoo Ah In is awesome, so hopefully next week will be good (with name tag elimination too)
nekoblah wrote: ahah well this one they got them down and dirty ahaha

That was fun... lol I usually don't like G-dragon, but he was cute in this episode.
I love Running Man to death but honestly, I personally like the earlier episodes better. :I
Just finished the latest ep of Running Man and loved it. It is so much fun watching them interfere with each other. The ambush kiss from Gary was excellent!!!!!
I got infected with the running man bug. (Inkys, I'll get you for that!!!) This is probably not the right place to ask for help... And I so wanted a peaceful autumn this year... 160 episodes, here I come!
Ari_Lee wrote: That was fun... lol I usually don't like G-dragon, but he was cute in this episode.

yea he isnt my favorite when it comes to variety but i give him effort for trying and failing ahaha
nekoblah wrote: yea he isnt my favorite when it comes to variety but i give him effort for trying and failing ahaha

Jejeje, yeah. He gets points for effort.

I liked the last episode with Yoo Ah In. I'm not really his fan, but it was a good episode.