darkangel662008 wrote: Oh..Marco and Dam Bi...But I like Hwanhee and Hwayobi more..Specially Hwayobi, she have a great voice:)

ehh they cute and they sing really well but for some reason it just look really fake to me ;x they sing on every chance they get and it makes it seem like their just trying to advertise their song ;x
nekoblah wrote: ehh they cute and they sing really well but for some reason it just look really fake to me ;x they sing on every chance they get and it makes it seem like their just trying to advertise their song ;x

Maybe because they are both singer:)
I like them because Hwayobi was sweet but a little fierce...She manipulate Hwanhee in a very subtle way..kekeke!!!
Do they still live at Hwanhee's house?
darkangel662008 wrote: Maybe because they are both singer:)
I like them because Hwayobi was sweet but a little fierce...She manipulate Hwanhee in a very subtle way..kekeke!!!
Do they still live at Hwanhee's house?

they just move into that house that looks like the hello baby shinee house lol
nekoblah wrote: they just move into that house that looks like the hello baby shinee house lol

Ah..the old house..kekeke!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: Ah..the old house..kekeke!!!

yea the old house ... either all the old house look like this or its the same one i see everywhere lol
nekoblah wrote: yea the old house ... either all the old house look like this or its the same one i see everywhere lol

I also got that feeling..I felt like I saw that house many many times:)
I was soooo happy when oorie dongsaeng told me TeukSo was finally leaving. *throws party* Bon voyage and never come back! And I was even happier when she told me Lee Joon was joining the program. *does happy dance*
lol Were they an annoying couple?
Lee Joon - FUNNY~ yay~
I hope Lee Joon will be better husband than father :D but he was still pretty amusing in Hello Baby - hopefully that will continue :)
ssecrecy wrote: I hope Lee Joon will be better husband than father :D but he was still pretty amusing in Hello Baby - hopefully that will continue :)

I know what you mean!!
I really can't wait for this couple..Lee Joon is one of my favorites male idols at the moment...he is so 4D..it remainds me of Kim Hyun Joong...anyway he couldn't surpress the prince of Asia but I really love him too<3

Aya97 wrote: I know what you mean!!
I really can't wait for this couple..Lee Joon is one of my favorites male idols at the moment...he is so 4D..it remainds me of Kim Hyun Joong...anyway he couldn't surpress the prince of Asia but I really love him too<3

I love oorie 4D guys! lol

Sleepninja wrote: lol Were they an annoying couple?

They got boring and nauseating after a few episodes. I just couldn't stomach them....lol
oh wow so lettuce couple dont have a fan meet farewell
oooh next couple Lee Yoon Ji <- knew she looked fimilar had to look her up to see why xD