darkangel662008 wrote: What couples have you watched?
Before I'm super addicted with Season 1..I love all the couples and the format...
And in Season 2..Adam (My favorite couple ever) I will love them now and forever:)
Then Khuntoria and Goguma..I also started to watch the Campus Couple (Lee Jang Woo and Eun Jung) but got a little bored...But I'll go back to them soon:)

I watched Leeteuk and Sora and Jung Yong Hwa and Seohyun. I have started watching Julien Kang and Yoon Se Ah and Kwanghee and Sunhwa. Everyone has said I should watch the first season. I decided that is what I'm going to do next. I will definately check out Adam couple also.
purplenette wrote: I watched Leeteuk and Sora and Jung Yong Hwa and Seohyun. I have started watching Julien Kang and Yoon Se Ah and Kwanghee and Sunhwa. Everyone has said I should watch the first season. I decided that is what I'm going to do next. I will definately check out Adam couple also.

Oh..You will definitely like the Season 1..cause it was subbed not by couple but per whole episode..I enjoy that format more..But what can I do:(

Oh..Adam Couple is definitely a must watch..They are voted as the most memorable couple:)
And for sure unlike Goguma you won't feel any awkwardness with both of them..That's why I like them..
darkangel662008 wrote: Oh..You will definitely like the Season 1..cause it was subbed not by couple but per whole episode..I enjoy that format more..But what can I do:(

Oh..Adam Couple is definitely a must watch..They are voted as the most memorable couple:)
And for sure unlike Goguma you won't feel any awkwardness with both of them..That's why I like them..

Very cool!!! Thanks for the info!!!
proposal event <3 too cute
nekoblah wrote: proposal event <3 too cute

the one in concert of JYP???
darkangel662008 wrote: the one in concert of JYP???

yeaa its so cute ... oh and the event b4 that for the concert ...didnt know its such a big deal with cracks ...didnt even notice lol
nekoblah wrote: yeaa its so cute ... oh and the event b4 that for the concert ...didnt know its such a big deal with cracks ...didnt even notice lol

Oh...I really, really love that proposal..his so cute and I feel that they really like each other for real..
That's why I'm so in love with them:)

I also like the episode where Jo Kwon and Gain was recording their song..And Gain's family tortured Jo Kwon but in the end they were just amazed by Kwonnie:)

Do you like their couple song?
darkangel662008 wrote: Oh...I really, really love that proposal..his so cute and I feel that they really like each other for real..
That's why I'm so in love with them:)

I also like the episode where Jo Kwon and Gain was recording their song..And Gain's family tortured Jo Kwon but in the end they were just amazed by Kwonnie:)

Do you like their couple song?

OFC! i never utube songs unless i heard it once and loved it xD tho i'm too lazy to update my itouch lol
nekoblah wrote: OFC! i never utube songs unless i heard it once and loved it xD tho i'm too lazy to update my itouch lol

Have you watched the New Year episode?
darkangel662008 wrote: Have you watched the New Year episode?

yea the new year ep was b4 the concert and the jyp event, i think i was abit distracted when watching that ep so i didnt enjoy it as much ;0
nekoblah wrote: yea the new year ep was b4 the concert and the jyp event, i think i was abit distracted when watching that ep so i didnt enjoy it as much ;0

That episode made me ROFL...Specially when they are re-enacting/exaggerate what happen in the morning in front of the teacher:)

Haisst!!! I really missed them:( I really hope your enjoying their episode as much as I do:)
darkangel662008 wrote: That episode made me ROFL...Specially when they are re-enacting/exaggerate what happen in the morning in front of the teacher:)

Haisst!!! I really missed them:( I really hope your enjoying their episode as much as I do:)

oh yeaa that was funny i bet the teacher was thinking they crazyyyy ahaha
to be honest there are alot of emotional/romantic/funny parts in this couple however i cant seem to like it as much as season 1. When i was watching season 1 i would find myself super addicted and i would pretty much drop everything else just to keep watching. However this isnt the case when watching adam couple
nekoblah wrote: oh yeaa that was funny i bet the teacher was thinking they crazyyyy ahaha
to be honest there are alot of emotional/romantic/funny parts in this couple however i cant seem to like it as much as season 1. When i was watching season 1 i would find myself super addicted and i would pretty much drop everything else just to keep watching. However this isnt the case when watching adam couple

Oh...It's quite normal:)
I was able to enjoy them because theirs a long gap in time...
So I now I like season 1 but to say it plain..I already moved on, so I can focused on them :)

It's the same in watching drama. right? When you watched something that blows you away...
Even how good the next drama you watch you can't still appreciate it that well..cause you still remember the one before:)
darkangel662008 wrote: Oh...It's quite normal:)
I was able to enjoy them because theirs a long gap in time...
So I now I like season 1 but to say it plain..I already moved on, so I can focused on them :)

It's the same in watching drama. right? When you watched something that blows you away...
Even how good the next drama you watch you can't still appreciate it that well..cause you still remember the one before:)

yea i guess your right, actually makes perfect sense why i'm not enjoying it as much as everyone @_@ but since i started already i dont want to stop
nekoblah wrote: yea i guess your right, actually makes perfect sense why i'm not enjoying it as much as everyone @_@ but since i started already i dont want to stop

kekeke!!! at least you still enjoy them:)