I've been into Korean dramas lately and I've noticed that the ones that I am currently watching or watched are based on Love-Hate Relationships... What are your top 5 Korean Love-Hate K-Dramas?
1. Shining Inheritance ~Lee Seung Ki <3 <3
2. Heartstrings ~Jung Yong Hwa
3. Lie to Me ~Kang Ji Hwan
4. Boys Before Flowers ~Lee Min Ho
5. Goong ~Kim Jeong Hoon
Lie To Me stands out for me not only because it was so recent but because it is such a glaring example! I'll be back with more when I'm not a work... bad me!
I think this is something that's really popular in dramas.
Since I haven't completed too many kdramas yet, I'll just list the ones that I have watched (even though you already mentioned 3 of them haha)
-Shining Inheritance is definitely one for me :D (love Lee Seung Ki!)
-Coffee Prince
-You're Beautiful
-Boys Before Flowers (although I liked the original best, this one was good in it's own sense)
-Heartstrings

I'm having a hard time choosing only L-H relationships that I loved...lol

1. Secret Garden
2. Personal Taste
3. Shining Inheritance
4. Coffee Prince
5.Lie to Me
Edit: choosing only 5 L-H....
I totally misunderstood this: I thought you meant the viewer had a love/hate relationship with the drama...Wrong Jeanie!

The two favorite Love/Hate relationships that come to mind:
My Name is Kim Sam Soon
Secret Garden
1-Boys Before Flowers
2-Coffee Prince
3-You're Beautiful (Does it count as a L-H?????)
4-My Girl
5-Full House
In no particular order:

1. Que Sera Sera
2. Call of the Country
3. Lawyers of Korea
4. City Hall
5. Smile, You

Argh, must it be only 5. There are so many more I'd like to list.

Like Family's Honor, Invincible Lee Pyung Kang, I Really Really Like You, Stars Falling From The Sky, Tamra the Island, Thank You, The Greatest Love, The Vineyard Man, When It's At Night, Who Are You?

Probably the most used and my favorite set up in Korean dramas. There something satisfying about watching two people fall in love while bickering. *sigh*

I hope I don't get in trouble for listing wayyyyy more than 5. *hides*
dramaholic101 wrote: 1-Boys Before Flowers
2-Coffee Prince
3-You're Beautiful (Does it count as a L-H?????)
4-My Girl
5-Full House

You're Beautiful definitely counts as Love/Hate, but I don't know if Coffee Prince does. I don't think Gong Yoo's character ever bickered enough with Eun Chan for it to be called love/hate.

If I'm wrong, then I'll add it to my list. :p
odman wrote:
Argh, must it be only 5. There are so many more I'd like to list.

Probably the most used and my favorite set up in Korean dramas. There something satisfying about watching two people fall in love while bickering. *sigh*

I was thinking the same thing. At first, I couldn't think of any and once I started going through MDL, I had a hard time choosing.

I think this is one of the setups I'll never get tired of.
Hmm, I just realized I haven't seen many...

1. Secret Garden
2. The Snow Queen
3. My Girl
4. Beethoven Virus
5. Pasta
omg, I forgot You're Beautiful counted as Love-Hate, definately one of my favorites!
Isn't all romantic korean dramas about L-H relationships? :o
manilyn wrote: Isn't all romantic korean dramas about L-H relationships? :o

Youre probably right 'cuz practically every single korean romance drama I watch has a Love-Hate relationship in the begginning...