To My Star 2 will be premiering June 5th on Viki and Gagaoolala! 12 eps x 25 mins

Added Heesu in Class 2 to TBA, based on the popular webtoon. 

Added PT is Love and Space Bakery to TBA. From the same company who produced Peach of Time, Silkwood, as part of their new BL line up. They also announced Love is like a Cat but on their site they referred to it as "bromance" so it remains to be seen if it will be BL or bromance, so I will leave it off the list for now until further details come out. 

Happy Ending Outside the Fence and The Circumstances of Pungdeok Villa Room 304 were confirmed by moving pictures co, who is producing these dramas, to air this year so I have moved them from TBA to 2022. Moving Pictures co also announced a third BL drama to release this year, Coming Back Again, which has not been added to MDL yet. Once it is I shall add it to the thread. 

Added Unintentional Love Story to 2022. Staring  Gongchan (of B1A4) and Cha Seo Won Unintentional Love Story... 

"Follows two men who fall in love accidentally beginning with a lie and their relationship as they slowly rebuild trust. Ceramic artist Yoon Tae Joon disappears from society, while Ji Won Young is an employee at a large company. Ji Won Young is intent on winning over the heart of Yoon Tae Joon as he's the company chairman's favorite artist."

It is Adapted from the webtoon "Biuidojeog Yeonaedam" (비의도적 연애담) by Phobe (피비) 

Added The New Employee to 2022. Staring Kwon Hyuk, Moon Ji Yong, and Choi Si Hun (of Single's Inferno) the New Employee is...

"Seung Hyun is a virgin guy in his late twenties. A late bloomer, he finally manages to score the internship of his dreams. On his first day at work, he runs into the handsome yet cold Kim Jong Chan. Who is he? Just Seung Hyun's new boss! Will the two be able to keep their hands off each other at work?"

Adapted from the web novel "The New Employee" (신입사원) by Moscareto (모스카레토)

Oh! My Assistant added to TBA. Staring Song Seung Hyun (Of FT Island) and Nam Yoon Sung (of NOIR), Oh! My Assistant is about... 

"Seon Ho is an artist who draws adult webtoons. It started as an easy way to make money, but it’s caused some unexpected side effects: he hasn’t been aroused for over two years! Exhausted, he hires an assistant. It’s just that he didn’t expect him to be so cute! Mu Yeong is clean, talented, and apparently loaded, so... why does he want to work under Seon Ho?
Turns out, Mu Yeong is Seon Ho’s number one fan..."

Adapted from the webtoon “Oh! My Assistant” (오나의어시님) by Mila (밀라) & Angrymonster (앵몬) 

Added Love is Dang Nyang Dang Nyang to TBA. From Strongberry and director Ahn Ji Hee.

Added Happy Merry Ending to TBA. Based on the webtoon of the same name, Happyy Merry Ending is about: 

At the wedding hall, he meets Seung-jun, who works part-time for a congratulatory song, and Jae-yeon, who works part-time as a host, strangely often. He talks too much and is tired, but his face is his taste... Can he really get away from this man?! 

Added Liquor to TBA. No synopsis for this one yet but it is currently casting. Said to be 16 eps x 15 min. 

Thank you for your work!! ^^

Added the recently announced Blueming Season 2 to TBA, not much is known yet so be on the look out. 

Added the  Love Class Season 2 to TBA, not much is known yet so be on the look out.  

Added Why R U? Korean Remake to TBA, not much is know about this yet except that there will be a few guest stars from the Thai original. 

Added Once Again to 2022, from Idol Romance (who have produced numerous korean bl dramas),  starring Lee Hyun Jun, Moon Ji Yong, and Kang Woo Jung. The  plot consists of...

"Jae Woo is a young man who lives with childhood trauma and finds himself traveling to the past where he meets Ji Hoon, a law student preparing for a bar exam and the person Jae Woo admires the most. As he travels to the past, will he be able to change each other's fate?"

The drama is set to air on Sep 15, 2022 and will consist of 8 eps x 25 mins. No international streaming platforms have been announced yet.