I particularly love a song from Chuno - The Slave Hunters that unfortunately I was unable to find on any OST- collection online. 

It is sung by the character Seolwha, a young girl who is unhappily in love, a few times throughout the series. Particularly poignant is her singing when she has just buried her love interest and mourns his passing.

The song title must be something like "Sarang, sarang, nae sarang-a" (pardon my non-existing Korean knowledge!) - Love, my love, oh my love in English

The subtitles shown for the songs are: Oh my love why didn't I see it coming,  Why oh why didn't I? When I die, I will become a flower, you a butterfly and we will live for 1000 years on a green pasture. Love, my love... oh my love, always be my love.

I love this beautiful song so so much and it drives me crazy that I cannot find it anywhere. I tried searching for   this title and found 100s of matches (it's probably a very commonly found title for a love song) but it was never the lovely, haunting tune featured in Chuno. Please please please, if anyone has any idea or can help me find an audio file, I'd be soooooooooo grateful to you!!

I don't know if I'm allowed to link to a video file here, but I'll try:

https://dramanice.cx/the-slave-hunters-2010/watch-the-slave-hunters-2010-episode-24-online

The song is in the very last episode of Chuno - The Slave Hunters, episode 24 and it starts at exactly 1.01.50 hours...