So i dont know if something like this exists or not but thekind of plot i am looking for where the mc (doest matter if male or female) is from a high ranking family (prefer royal family but can be from any noble family the higher the standing the better ) hides his/her identity and disguises as a commoner either to investigate something or to have fun then makes friends with the commoners or lower standing than him/her and they find out his/her real identity 

Something close  the king in love 

Thank you ❤️

100 Days My Prince - so this is not per say what you look for since the Prince kinda has amnesia but he does gain his memories back. Truly well done drama ;)

Shine or Go Crazy is sort of like this. 

• The Princess' man - well...heavy spoiler!!! Warning!!! ML was basically son of a noble who was exiled to an island from where he had to rise all the way up from the bottom position.
  • Maiden holmes...its C-drama though.

Thank you so much for the recommendation sadly i watched 100 days my prince it was really good ?

Lou:

100 Days My Prince - so this is not per say what you look for since the Prince kinda has amnesia but he does gain his memories back. Truly well done drama ;)

Thank you so much i will be sure to check it?

Knavery:

Shine or Go Crazy is sort of like this. 

Thank you so much i am okay with cdrama and even j drama or any kind ?

DavisLoret:
  • The Princess' man - well...heavy spoiler!!! Warning!!! ML was basically son of a noble who was exiled to an island from where he had to rise all the way up from the bottom position.
  • Maiden holmes...its C-drama though.