hello there I am new here i am looking for korean dramas where female lead has more than one or two fight scenes/hand to hand combat (please dont suggest historical dramas hehe) . I am really tired of dramas where female lead  fight bad guys/girls in initial episodes but as drama progresses she gets easily abducted and beaten by bad people and male lead save  her again and again as well as drama progresses male lead do more and more action but female lead doesnt get any action scenes i am really bored of that . I am looking for dramas where she is constantly beating bad guys with her hand to hand combat skills like for example 1- my name-korean she is constantly beating bad guys not one or two times  2- strong woman do bong soon-korean same thing again 3-sisyphus the myth-korean she have so many fight scenes than male lead. ( it is rarely seen so i really I love that). Thank you for all your suggestions. Please don't suggest historical dramas lol. Have a great day.

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon is the first that came to mind, but you already know about it.

My Name    has great fight scenes, gritty and serious, throughout.

After watching ‘My Name’, even I was on the hunt for k-dramas with badass female leads. You can checkout these shows :-

1. Search

2. The King 2 Hearts

3. Hyena

4. Tell Me What You Saw

5. Sweet Home

6. The Uncanny Counter

7. Vagabond

8. Arthdal Chronicles

9. Stranger (Forest of Secrets)