kamz wrote: so you beat Mik-ia this time lol

let's see how he takes it lol
kamz wrote: let's see how he takes it lol

Jajaja and you dare call me evil....:p
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja and you dare call me evil....:p

i mean he's already snatched the most obsessive khj fangirl tiara away from you..he might not like it that you got the news before him lol
Haha It appears that since Mik isn't on much these days, there haven't been many updates on KHJ. So I figured I would lend a hand.

KHJ performed "Do You Like That" and "Lucky Guy" on M! Countdown. I like"Lucky Guy", it's catchy.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/kim-hyun-joong-says-hes-a-lucky-guy-on-m-countdown
haven't been on MDL much lately.. been following KHJ all around.. a while ago he was at a radio show and his tv appearance in a show aired..

KHJ at Come to Play Show...

[HJ] On Come To Play, HJ again revealed his 4D side saying he can totally communicate with dogs, shocking everyone at the scene. ~lol~

DJ KHJ at MBC Radio Show...

HJ asked a male listener whether he likes TOP cause he sounds like him, then said he's just joking XD (via willpower) ~lol~
Kim HyunJoong – ” I saw UFO in Japan” @ MBC Come2Play

Translation :
Leader say that he saw UFO in Japan a month ago. He said it was like a metallic balloon and he heard “Whoak” sound.
He was alone and nobody around when the scene happened.

Oops lol Mik already posted it :p
KHJ's perf at Mnet! Countdown 271011

some pics...

my fave part at the end.. slurp.. slurp..

Hey Miky where you been ?

lol & what r u doing up at this time thats fan dedication alright :p
RainFlower wrote: Hey Miky where you been ?

lol & what r u doing up at this time thats fan dedication alright :p

hello RF. I've been busy the past days.. keke.. and it's almost over, just until this week.. after that, i'm a free man again.. lol..
Mik-ia!!!! I miss you dongsaeng!!!! And thanks for the videos! <3