Translation by khjgalaxy

'...Without the fans, I won't be able to win this award, hence I present the glory of this award to the fans'

Another version of winning speech via airstaravenue 'Very happy to win the popularity awards for 3 years straight...'
camouflagemik wrote: hehe.. good thing stylist noona didn't curl his hair too much.. i dont like it.. :)

i know.. and he'll be busy for concert in japan and for a drama early next year..

I don't like how his hair looks to curled up either....*wishes he would go back to dark hair* lol

Yeah, he needs a mini vacation before the drama at least....
Hahaha Present for Mik and Lis :p

Sleepninja wrote: [COLOR="blue"]Hahaha Present for Mik and Lis :p

hahahaha! i know, others wont understand it but this is very normal to khj fans.. :D
camouflagemik wrote: hahahaha! i know, others wont understand it but this is very normal to khj fans.. :D

Haha Yeah I figured this is his normal behavior and thought I'd post it here for y'all's enjoyment. :D
camouflagemik wrote: hahahaha! i know, others wont understand it but this is very normal to khj fans.. :D

Totally 4D....Yep, only fans understand! Hi 5! lol
Kim Hyun Joong to release Japanese solo album through Universal Music Japan

wrote: Kim Hyun Joong recently held a press conference revealing that he has signed with Universal Music Japan, and announced the expected release date of his first Japanese solo album.
The star had his first showcase in Japan on November 7th, and has been receiving numerous “love calls” from big record labels since then. Out of all the offers he received, Kim Hyun Joong decided to go with Universal Music, the label that houses Korean artists like SNSD, KARA, B2ST, 4minute, and Supernova.

Universal Music stated, “His powerful performance during his showcase in July left an impression. Kim Hyun Joong has a unique charm that is hard to find in other Korean idol groups that are currently promoting in Japan, so we’re sure his solo activities in Japan will be successful.”

Kim Hyun Joong will be touring around 8 more cities after his first concert in Osaka on the 9th, and will release his first Japanese solo album on January 25th of next year.
kamz wrote: blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p

Go blehhh on Hyun Bin's thread.... *shakes fist*
LisNoir wrote: Go blehhh on Hyun Bin's thread.... *shakes fist*

errrrrr...right or left? if it's the right fist, i'm not scared mwahahahahaha :p
kamz wrote: errrrrr...right or left? if it's the right fist, i'm not scared mwahahahahaha :p

Both are still strong...although I might feel pain if I shake the right one ...so LEFT!!!!!! lol
the first picture is really cute :)
I want him to go back to his dark hair days....