he looks so good with dark hair!
jeanie65jh wrote: he looks so good with dark hair!

He does!

KHJ First Tour 2011 In Sendai, Japan

click here for more pictures

If only I were in Asia....

kamz-siiiii!!! Adopt me! LOL

Kamz, come to chat....
LisNoir wrote: If only I were in Asia....

kamz-siiiii!!! Adopt me! LOL

Kamz, come to chat....

i will..but are you sure??!! lol

coming ^_^
Kim Hyun Joong’s ‘Lucky’ ranks first on Japanese Oricon chart

Kim Hyun Joong recently ranked first on the Oricon chart.

Kim’s album Breakdown previously ranked first on the Imported Album category of the Oricon chart and his latest album Lucky also ranked first on the same chart.

Kim’s second mini album Lucky was released on October 11 and ranked first on November 14.

Even though world famous pop stars, including Lady GaGa and Coldplay were listed on the top 10 list, Kim ranked first and drew a lot of attention.

Kim is currently holding fan meetings, ‘Kim Hyun Joong-First Tour 2011 in Japan.’ He said, “I’m happy to hear the news while touring Japan and meeting Japanese fans. I will always remember the fans who support me and do my best to show perfect performances.”

He started touring on November 9 in Osaka and he continued touring Sapporo, Sendai, and Hiroshima. He will visit 4 more Japanese cities (Yokohama, Nagoya, Tokyo, and Fukuoka) to meet his fans.

this is where i got it from
wow he even beat SNSD :O
Kim Hyun Joong to star in a drama next year

Singer Kim Hyun Joong has announced that he will be starring in a drama soon.

On November 29th, the star attended a press conference for the ‘2011 MAMA‘ in Singapore’s Sands Expo Convention Center. He said, “It hasn’t been officially revealed yet, but I will be acting in April of next year. We originally had a world tour in mind, but we postponed that for the drama.”

He continued, “I heard that I did well on the Billboard charts. I am very happy about that. It feels real that being #1 in Korea means being #1 in the world.”

Source
hahaha Lis-ssi will be very happy when she reads this
kamz wrote: hahaha Lis-ssi will be very happy when she reads this

Haha I know! And so will our #1 fanboy ! :p Haha
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I know! And so will our #1 fanboy ! :p Haha

i'm sure he already knows about it...the stalker that he is hahaha...
kamz wrote: i'm sure he already knows about it...the stalker that he is hahaha...

Lool Yeah He probably does. Actually, I was surprised that he hadn't already posted something about it. He's been slacking :p lol JK
Sleepninja wrote: Lool Yeah He probably does. Actually, I was surprised that he hadn't already posted something about it. He's been slacking :p lol JK

he's probably given up on MDL..he's hardly in these days..actually he must be busy stalking KHJ he has no time or energy for MDL lol
LOL you two! ofcourse i already knew it! :)

wrote: Following her fellow member Yoona who takes the female lead role in ‘Love Rain‘, SNSD’s Sooyoung is reportedly considering to take the leading lady role in the upcoming cable drama ‘SPEED’, directed by PD Yang Yung Ho of the blockbuster action-spy drama ‘IRIS’.
The drama will revolve around the world of competitive race car driving. The role that was offered to Sooyoung is an orthopedist and team doctor of a racing team. Behind her cheerful character, she holds the pain of losing her parents in a car accident when she was young.
SPEED’ has also scored actors Lee Jung Jae (The Housemaid) and Yoo Ah In (Sungkyunkwan Scandal) for the male lead characters. It’s scheduled to release in December through cable network TV Chosun.
Source: TV Reports