Super Junior - It's You <3 :D
2pm was first (February 2012). Then kpop overtook my life ever since.
MBLAQ - It's War. I watched the video since it was a suggestion on a mangaforum, my life has never been the same :D
i thought it was super junior but it was actually big bang with the song We Belong Together
it was crazy when that song was released
f(x) - Rum Pum Pum Pum
actually I hated K-pop too much after watching SNSD - Pop! Pop! * I think that's the name of the song, I'm not sure about it*
but when I listened to f(x) RPPP I just loved it so much and I become a very big fan for them <3

My first kpop group was exo!
First three songs: Bonamana and Mr. Simple from Suju and Ring Ding Dong- Shinee
First was Super Junior - Sorry Sorry when I was in China on vacation xD
It was... Lollipop by BIGBANG & 2NE1, i remember that i fell in love with T.O.P back then  hahaha
Infinite led me to K-pop.  I watched the k-drama High School-Love On! with Infinite members Sungyeol and Woohyun--I loved it and looked up the actors to see if they were in any other dramas and saw that they were in a k-pop group called Infinite.  I watched some of their music videos and it opened my eyes to a whole new world of music that I was completely unaware of.
i've watch k-dramas & J doramas from 2003ish thanks to my mom. But i never like kpop because the one that  famous in my country is more "feminine" formy taste and for i dont really like their music, so i never get interested to kpop before and then i watch dream high (and dh somewhat change my life) and bam until now i love 2pm and its REALLY HARD to find a new group that suits my taste perfectly like 2pm
Super junior but I also liked beast a lot back in the day lol
these days I like following rookie groups
I quite like Primary and also the Peppertones I also like IU and Roy Kim but I think my favourite is Akdong Musician.  I'm also a bit of a (guilty) sucker for JKS.
What got me into kpop was SS501 song "Because I'm stupid" from BoF OST. But I got crazy over kpop because of Super Junior :P