It wasn't a Korean song but a Korean group..Big Bang-Beautiful Hangover followed by Hallelujah from the Iris soundtrack after those I was hooked.. and have been ever since, my JPop obsessions went out the window..
My first song was "Heartbeat" by 2PM, after that I listened to a few other songs by them and 2AM (LOVED "I Can't Let You Go, Even if I Die"). But it didn't really capture me. Then a month or two later I was watching "Paradise Farm" staring Changmin, out of curiosity I watched either "Keep Your Head Down", "Before U Go", or "Mirotic" and I was a hooked!!!!
moirain wrote: My first kpop song I ever heard was Nobody by Wonder Girls, but that was time when I didn't even know I was listening Korean. But first time I became addicted to kpop was with You're Beautiful OST.

Same here. My first encounter of Kpop Song is Nobody by Wonder Girls. It was quite a sensation back then. It think it's the only Kpop song that swept our local charts. It was really big that even my 2 yrs. old niece automatically dance when she hear the song.

But the group that really puts me in the Kpop bandwagon was Oneday (2AM+PM).
My first song was Gee by SNSD. I followed a link from that video to another video which happened to be a clip from the first drama I ever watched. It really didn't make me crazy about kpop but it did introduce me to the world of asian dramas. I have liked a few other songs but I never have really been crazy over any of them.
BigBang - Haruharu. Listened one time and then I was stuck in the awesome world of kpop.
SNSD- Gee. This was around the time Taeyeon was on WGM.
Don't remember the first song, but the group that first introduced me to the K-pop scene was SS501. Back in the days when HyunJoong was in WGM together with HwangBo as the Lettuce couple. SS501 made an appearance a couple of time in that variety show and I liked them. Even bought their concert DVD. Don't consider myself as a triple S though. I'm not hardcore. :p But *sigh*... how nostalgic. :)
super Junior~Bonamana/No Other
For me it was SHINee that made me like kpop and join this awesome world! :D
I don't really remember the first song, but I discovered korean singer Younha singing japanese song Houki Boushi. Then I searched her korean songs, and somehow I also found FT island and CN Blue. Those were my beginnings in korean music. They are still one of my favourite korean singers.
I've always liked kpop since first watching Gee and Into a New World by SNSD, then SHINee's ringdingdong and hello, then Bigbang's Haru haru and lies. I've listened to other kpop groups here and there like Shock and Fiction which I like from B2st, and Superjunior's Mr Simple and Sorry sorry, and 2pm's Cabi Song and Hands Up! But they didn't make me crazy about it, just like. But I really fell in love cuz of exo! <3 Baby don't cry and Wolf are such beautiful and awesome songs! My 2 fav bands now are EXO and SHINee, biases are Baekhyun, Chen, Luhan and D.O. from EXO and Onew and Taemin from SHINee! I like BTOB quite alot too, I like EUnkwang, Minhyuk Sungjae and Changseob ;) Of course I Love Yonghwa and Minhyuk from CNBlue too! <3 and taecyeon from 2pm. 2 particular favs from SNSD are Yoona and Taeyeon :)
for me my favourite group was (and it still is) UKISS with Forbidden Love even if this song is in japanese XD
I was a casual fan of kpop until SHINee. They were what turned this into an obsession. ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
I loved You're Beautiful ost so I was curious to listen more. For a while I liked only songs from kdramas ost. The first kpop song which I played over and over was 2AM's "Never Let You Go"... after a while I found by chance FTisland's "I Wish" and Boyfriend's "Janus"... the rest is history :) I'm listening almost everything :)