SHINee ruined my life. I found Ringdingdong somehow and I don't know but I ended up watching their entire Hello Baby. That's when I realized they were complete idiots, and that I just found the lightstick ocean I belong in.
JetGirl wrote: SS501 - UR Man and then Love Ya and I was hooked :D been a triple S ever since.

they brought me into the kpop world and introduced me to some other great groups like Super Junior and SHINee.

Owww me tooooooo U R man -without Kim hyun Joong :'o-
My first k-pop band was SHINee.
Super Junio, but then I kind of forgot about K-Pop, except for a few exceptions (SHINee, Big Bang), but now I'm starting to listen to it again because of BTOB ^-^
the first kpop group that made me listen to kpop was DBSK! i was browsing in youtube and found mirotic by chance!i loved the song so i started listening to more kpop songs!! :)
It all started with Haru Haru by Big Bang ..
Mr.simple by super junior
Super Junior-No Other
For me it was CNBLUE, and the song was Love Girl. <3
it was girls' generation "hoot" and "gee"
Big Bang for sure! Haru Haru, Wedding Dress, Lies etc.
For me it's BIGBANG - Haru Haru, too. I found it when I was watching J-Pop/Rock MVs on UTube. Ever since it's been my number one fave. ^^
For me it was 2NE1's lonely and Big Bang's Haru Haru and Wedding dress. I fell in love with K-pop when I found out about FT Island.
I Need a Girl - Taeyang
It was SS501 for me singing a BOF OST. The first one that I really checked out and listened to meticulously was 2PM.