LisNoir wrote: Just by looking at this clip, I know I'll not watch this drama. Those two are annoying!! But looky it's Heechul!

Actually, that drama isn't half bad....
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Actually, that drama isn't half bad....

It might not be, but I already see unlikable characters, so I'll just re-watch that clip over and over again...lol

The best part of the SS4 in Seoul

LisNoir wrote: It might not be, but I already see unlikable characters, so I'll just re-watch that clip over and over again...lol

Only really unlikable character to me is the one in the blue jean mini... but eh, to each their own.. now Heechul is very likable...
[Recap] Super Junior World Tour Super Show 4 in Singapore

http://www.sgkwave.com/wp-content/uploads/Untitled-1(2).png[/IMG]

Watching Super Junior's world tour "Super Show 4" last weekend was so much fun that up till now, Fans are relishing every moment of it! Having watched "Super Show 3" last year, expectation for another great Super Show was pretty high and worries were indeed unfounded as the 9-men strong team brought the house down, yet again.

Boasting a production value of SGD 2 million doesn't guarantee a show well-worth the ticket price if not for the great efforts by the boys and the 11,000 supporting fans over the two-day sold out concerts. E.L.F.s were very fortunate to have watched both days of the show -- the media were invited to cover the second show.

Super Junior opened the show with "Superman", "Opera", "A Man in Love" and "Bonamana" before taking a moment to greet ELFs for the first time and leader Lee Teuk asked in mandarin "[I]Are you guys happy?
" The set continued with "You're my Endless Love" that they dedicated to fans. f(x) members Sulli and Amber made a special appearance during "Oops" in which there was a heartwarming tribute for Heechul who is currently in military service. Siwon also playfully stole a kiss from DongHae. The boys went on to charm fans with "Wonder Boy" and "Rokkugo" before exiting the stage.
[con't]

They soon returned with "Walkin'" which I really liked -- walking on treadmills, riding bicycles in the air and Shindong in the aeroplane costume is nothing but pure cuteness which reminds me of a baby in a romper.

Henry of the sub-unit Super Junior M kicked off the solo stages with a medley of "Off My Mind", "Lazy Song" and "Lighters", fully displaying his talents in playing the guitar, keyboard and violin. On the first night, "Billionaire" was performed instead of "Off My Mind."

[con't]

Next up was Eunhyuk performing "Self Luminous Bejeweled Handsome Guy". When he asked fans what is his name during the first show, fans screamed his real name "Lee Hyukjae". I wasn't sure if he would had preferred them shouting "Eunhyuk" instead, he gave up after several attempts. But on the second night, Eunhyuk said he is Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, and Choi Siwon, and even asked if fans "got it?". The answer was hilarious! All the fans shouted "No!" back at him.

Sungmin brings up the heat as he showed off a smooth sexy dance with a female dancer. Everytime his hands land on the dancer's body the fans screamed their lungs out.

Kyuhyun's solo stage is one of the favorite. He's rather impressive when he performed "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder, complete with harmonica and a pair of shade as well.

It caught fans by surprise as Ryeowook who really come across as an introvert, teased fans by pulling up this shirt to let the female dancer touch him while singing "Moves Like a Jagger". Ryeowook owned the stage with swift dance steps.

Fans had long forgotten about Kenny G if not for Lee Teuk's beautiful saxophone rendition of "Loving You". The leader went on to charm fans with Chopin's Étude Op. 10, No. 5 (Black Key Etude). In the midst of singing "She", the leader boarded a cart and started handing out roses to the fans. Guess what? The lucky fan who was picked to be serenaded and hugged by Lee Teuk at the end of his cart-ride.

The funniest has to be Shindong's cross-dressing segment for "Trouble Maker" and "Bubble Pop!" Fans screamed loudly as he makes a costume change behind a screen, showing only a sexy shadow. The playing of laser beams were also very well executed.

A hilarious video was shown, introducing the regrouped members of SJ Band in cosplay for "Good Friends" and "Pyjama Party" - Donghae dressed up as Charlie Chaplin, Eunhyuk became a white bird, Kyuhyun was transfomed into Steve Jobs, Lee Teuk turned into Hulk Hogan, Ryeowook became Gollum, Shindong as Britney Spears, Siwon as Superman, Sungmin as Marilyn Monroe, Yesung as Chucky. Their funny costumes and convincing mannerism tickled us so much we couldn't stop laughing! On the second night, a young girl seated two rows before the writer was hit on the nose by the apple Steve Job Kyu threw out... hope she didn't get a bruise after the show! The writer have to mention that Superman Siwon was sighted purposely tugging his red underwear several times....

The group also performed "Feels Good", "Perfection", "A-Cha", "Mr Simple" and "Don't Don" before Zhou Mi of Super Junior M continued with the second portion of solo stages, performing "Because of You." Some audience were seen leaving their seats for washroom breaks and triggered questions whether they knew he is also part of Super Junior.

The next solo stage was shared by Siwon and Pastor Johnny Lee of 3rd Wave Ministry singing a gospel song "Your Grace is Enough." Yesung chose to cover Kim Jong Kook's One Man which drew a lukewarm response and many fans weren't familiar with the song but nonetheless waved their lightsticks to the melody. Donghae performed "This is Love" from the OST of "Skip Beat", followed by "Oppa Oppa" together with Eunhyuk.

There was a fan event when K.R.Y. (namely Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung), Donghae and Siwon performed "Storm." White lights from cellphones fill the stadium as white paper flakes fill the air. It was a beautiful sight to behold. During the talk time, Lee Teuk said the white lights are like beautiful stars, but the fans are even more beautiful than the stars.
[con't]

In the "looking for girlfriend" segment, Sungmin was turned down on the first night when the fan he picked wanted to be Kyuhyun's girlfriend instead. Not giving up, he asked for another chance on the second night but it was Lee Teuk's turn to look for his girlfriend. A Japanese fan by the name of Yuri was selected and oh boy is she lucky! Lee Teuk suggested that they do the classic moment à la the late Andre Kim's wedding show. It sent the fans into a frenzy as they enacted the foreheads touching moment.

Next set of songs included "You & I", "Lovely Day" and "Our Love" which made Lee Teuk cry. Fan chants fill all corners of the venue as the sea of sapphire blue transformed into a sea of red hearts. The atmosphere quickly changed from heartwarming to delirious joy as the boys returned with "Do Re Mi", Siwon as the Captain von Trapp and Shindong as Maria. It is heartening to watch them having fun on stage too while putting up a performance for fans. Captain Siwon had to carry a heavy Maria as the latter leaped into his embrace.

On the first night during "White Christmas", my focus was on Kyuhyun as he was nearer to my section. All of the boys were using white frost spray cans to create the christmasy effect. Kyuhyun was spraying it into the air and letting the frost land on his head while he enjoys that very moment putting a very retarded expression that made him hilarious to watch. The group disappeared from stage after "Dancing Out", the closing song for the show. As we all already know, nothing really ends without an encore.

The group returned with "Sorry Sorry" and "Miracle" for their encore stage before every member take turns to say their goodbyes.

Eunhyuk said "It's sad we can only do this for two days. For Super Show 5, how many days shall we do it? Five? Ten?" and the fans cheered at his proposal.

Kyuhyun said "I'm worried that those on the side couldn't see us clearly. Tried our best to go to all corners, the next time we will open all sides (of the stage) so you can see us closer."

Siwon said "Today was a great day, I want to hug everyone. We always give our best cause ELFs are the best!"

Sungmin said "We are flying back to Korea immediately. Don't want to go back, I want to stay here. Everyone here made this performance possible. As long as you keep supporting us, we will be there for you."

Ryeowook said "Please take care, we will meet again very soon."

Yesung said "Am so grateful for the opportunity to sing and perform. Thank you for loving and supporting us, we will always try to put our best performance for you."

Shindong said "They have said all I wanted to say. I'm enjoying myself."

Donghae said "Today was awesome, sorry to tell you this, I'd locked all the doors and you are trapped inside here. You have to stay overnight here. Stay with us tonight. We will put up better performance next time."

Lee Teuk said "The fans followed us on our world tour to Korea, Taiwan, Japan... I'm watching all of you. Apa kabar ? ("How are you ?" in Bahasa Indonesia and Malaysia). We hope this moment last in your heart. This is not just a moment but always.

The last song for the night was "Destiny" but the concert did not come to an official end until all the boys, except for Ryeowook, got themselves wet in a water game. That was four hours of energy and fun-packed performance!

"Super Show 4" will next go to Macau on March 10th.

Special thanks to Running Into The Sun for inviting Soompi to cover the concert. All images credit Running Into The Sun.
Source: soompi
Eunhyuk reveals how he injured his finger on ‘Strong Heart’

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120217_eunhyuk_bandage.png[/IMG]

Super Junior‘s Eunhyuk appeared on the February 28th broadcast of SBS TV’s ’Strong Heart‘ with a bandaged finger, which drew the attention of viewers and fellow guests alike.

When asked about his finger, Eunhyuk revealed that he had injured his finger while trying to open a can of corn. MC Lee Seung Gi questioned him, asking, “[I]Did you really hurt yourself trying to open a can of corn?
” to which Eunhyuk replied, “Yes, really.” He then revealed that he cut his finger on the can, and that he had to go to the emergency room where he received five stitches.

Eunhyuk had tweeted on the 17th, “I didn’t want people to worry so I tried to keep it hush-hush, but it looks like there’s already been an article about it. Actually, I kept it hush-hush because I was embarrassed…anyway, the bandages are off and I’m fine! Please be careful when opening cans.

That must have been one tough can of corn, but we’re glad that Eunhyuk’s okay!

Source + Image: TV Report |via: Nate & allkpop
Leeteuk shows off his arm strength on ‘Star King’

Super Junior‘s Leeteuk put his bicep muscles to work.

On the March 3rd episode of SBSStar King‘, the program revealed a long parallel set of ropes that can be climbed by using only your arm strength.

The 64-year old contestant on the show swiftly climbed the rope 8-meters high using only his arms, and MC Leeteuk challenged himself to climb the rope as well.

Much to the surprise of everyone on set, Leeteuk unexpectedly climbed the rope with ease and the audience members’ jaws dropped in disbelief.

Upon seeing this, Leeteuk’s co-MC and close ‘hyungBoom who had a new level of respect for Leeteuk got on his knees and cried, “hyung-nim,” causing everyone on set to break out in hearty laughter.

Check out Leeteuk’s moves below!

Source: allkpop

Boom: "Hyung!!" xD

lol His laugh cracks me up XD

Super Junior to release Japanese version of “Opera”

Super Junior has revealed that they will be releasing their new Japanese single, “Opera“, on May 9th. This dance number has already been performed during the boys’ live concert tour, “SUPER JUNIOR WORLD TOUR ‘SUPER SHOW 4′“.

For it’s coupling track, the single will include a Japanese original song called “Way“, which has the themes of “departure” and “bonds”. The limited edition will come with a DVD containing the music video and its making-of footage. Meanwhile, the regular edition will come in 9 different jacket covers.

Furthermore, Super Junior will hold “SUPER JUNIOR WORLD TOUR ‘SUPER SHOW 4′ in TOKYO” on May 12th and 13th at Tokyo Dome.

Allkpop

Click the link to see the video
Super Junior’s Shindong shares video of being playfully attacked in a parking lot

After putting up a hilarious video of fellow Super Junior member Leeteuk getting hit with a missile, the ever-playful Shindong is at it again.

Shindong shared the video below via his Twitter page on March 12th and wrote, “Help me. Is it because my shopping mall is so successful? Who sent the killer?”

As soon as the 12-second video starts, Shindong in the parking lot screams “Help!”, shaking with terror and fear. Upon being shot by “hit men” who shoot at him, Shindong falls to the ground.

Of course, Shindong was using the CG skills of a phone app to add in the guns and effects, as well as his own acting skills for realistic effect and big laughs.

In related news, Shindong is currently serving as an MC for MBC MUSIC‘s ‘Show Champion‘ with comedian Kim Shin Young.

Allkpop

Click on the link to see the video (:
I just bought ::

who knew I could buy it in the UK iTunes store ^^

/me is dipping her toes into Kpop . . . uhoh
Super Junior’s Choi Siwon wants to share his cream puff

http://p.twimg.com/An1pTlhCEAEx6b0.jpg[/IMG]

Super Junior‘s Choi Siwon playfully asked his fans to share his dessert.

On March 13th, the singer posted the above photo via his Twitter page and wrote, “[I]Who would like to share with me?
Haha. I'd like to share even though I don't like cream puffs ;s - no, seriously: I hate those things :C